Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
why ? what is the point of citizenship or nationality if every tom dick or harry can come in and have their say ? i wont descend to name calling like you ,.............. f*** it yes i will ,you really are a cock i wont qualify it with lefty or anything else , because even if i agreed implicitly with everything you say, it wouldnt alter the fact that you're a cock.

That made me laugh :laugh:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
No, If you BELIEVE it, it doesn't make it so. Your belief, according to the Oxford Dictionary definition is racist.

No. Its labeling people with the word racist who have a genuine concern about the enviroment in which they live. Also would you only apply the term racist to white people.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You are even dimmer than me though. Once again I point out that

1. I was born in London and have lived my whole life in England.
2. Anyone with Irish parents has automatic Irish citizenship, I also have British citizenship due to my place of birth.

Please could you therefore explain to me how

1. I am 'foreign'
2. Why my opinion doesn't count.

Ta

x
because , you implied , in the post where you mentioned it , that your irish citizenship was the one that counted , and i very much doubt im "dimmer" than you .

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No. Its labeling people with the word racist who have a genuine concern about the enviroment in which they live. Also would you only apply the term racist to white people.

No, racism exists in many forms across the world.

They don't have a concern, they are just pissed off that people they don't understand or like have moved in.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
because , you made implied , in the post where you mentioned it , that your irish citizenship was the one that counted , and i very much doubt im "dimmer" than you .

Learn to structure a sentence before posting your drivel.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Dribble OWNED by Bushy and Covs.f***ing classic.It's was only the other week another poster(The Spanish) ripped him to shreads.I love it.:yahoo::yahoo:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Dribble OWNED by Bushy and Covs.f***ing classic.It's was only the other week another poster(The Spanish) ripped him to shreads.I love it.:yahoo::yahoo:

Yeah, right Algie. Racist prick.

You cannot be owned by racist morons like yourselves - maybe in your tiny minds but then you do have a very skewed vision of facts and history.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
phew , how are you going to counter that razor sharp response then ?

I would imagine he would start by calling me a cock then a meet up with you for some mutual cock love.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It just gets better :laugh:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There is seriously no point in continuing this. The four or five genuine racists on here are too thick to bother with.

And by the way the sentence was constructed properly, it was just missing an n on then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here