Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Or perhaps i should mention my sister who has a black partner and two children.You my friend are the uneducated one here for stereotyping.

Huh?

What the f*** has that got to do with you being a racist? So you are saying you had good parents etc, doesn't mean you haven't grown up to be a bigot.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
But even if your latter point is true about your upbringing (and I still dispute it because I've lived in high immigrant areas myself down the years),
yes and then you f*** off and live in reigate , after telling people they shouldnt complain, why not stay and live in these high immigrant areas like some poor sods have to if its so wonderful ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
oh get with the programme you fuckwit, i have 8 people who i consider very close friends who i would pretty much trust with my life, ands 5 of those have fairly recent irish catholic ancestry i.e grandparents,the point i am making is that i wont be told what i should or shouldnt be doing, or what is or isnt good for britain, by someone who has taken the trouble to take out irish citizenship.

My GOD man - You are a racist prick.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
yes and then you f*** off and live in reigate , after telling people they shouldnt complain, why not stay and live in these high immigrant areas like some poor sods have to if its so wonderful ?

For fear of running into backward folks like you I would imagine.

How is that chip on your shoulder doing?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
i wont be told what i should or shouldnt be doing, or what is or isnt good for britain, by someone who has taken the trouble to take out irish citizenship.

1. Can you show me where I TOLD you what you should or shouldn't be doing.
2. It was no trouble to take out Irish citizenship, it came automatically with having parents born in Ireland.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Interesting that you felt it was directed at you, enough to have to defend yourself although I'm not sure why you bring property value into it...

odd response...

Like i said,you seem to think voters of the bnp are work shy council tennants with little education.Parents who are of chav definition in your books.Thats why i brought property into it to prove a point that your arguement is seriously flawed.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Are you saying that bushy doesn't know that the Elephant and Castle is in London Nibster?

Perhaps he is right, being of Irish descent AUTOMATICALLY makes me a spud thick mick. I'm dim, and I should know my place.

Back to the farm for me.
you really arent as clever as you'd like to think , i was making the point ( tongue in cheek) that as you have gone to the trouble to take out irish citizenship ,you are obviously irish ,foreign in other words ,and so your opinion doesnt count , i mean how do you think the locals would react if i moved to dublin and started telling them whats what ?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Like i said,you seem to think voters of the bnp are work shy council tennants with little education.Parents who are of chav definition in your books.Thats why i brought property into it to prove a point that your arguement is seriously flawed.

I do think that a good proportion of them are work shy, I have no issue agreeing that, and of course there are always exceptions to every rule. Wealthy/educated BNP voters/members are exceptions to the rule.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I was asking for your definition of what you think a racist is. I don't know what everybody elses opinion of a racist is. Personally I think it is a word that is used far to much to slur people and stifle a debate

racism

• noun 1 the belief that there are characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to each race. 2 discrimination against or antagonism towards other races.

— DERIVATIVES racist noun & adjective.

That works for me.

Saying they ruin neighbourhoods and commit crime ticks those boxes.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you really arent as clever as you'd like to think , i was making the point ( tongue in cheek) that as you have gone to the trouble to take out irish citizenship ,you are obviously irish ,foreign in other words ,and so your opinion doesnt count , i mean how do you think the locals would react if i moved to dublin and started telling them whats what ?

I doubt you would survive a night anywhere in Ireland with that attitude.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well no. Let's remember that no-one has an opinion as valid as yours because you GREW UP in a high immigrant area. :rolleyes:

Lets be fair here.Your childhood, like me was brought up in the sussex countryside of Hustpierpoint.Only two black children went to our local school. from what i remember and no Asians.If you moved on then that was of your choice. Does your parents still live in Hurst?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think the BNP would agree with you on points 1-3. I agree there is a problem when protecting jobs at home. You attempt to limit imports and thus get a tit for tat approach. I do believe One of Obamas economic policies is to introduce some form of limited imports to protect US Jobs.

Do you not think with investment, education and training we could produce decent manafactured goods.

I agree that withdrawal from the EU could cause problems but what price national freedom?

Thanks for your comments. I only have an O level in Economics :lol:

'Protecting' jobs at home is totally counterproductive. If we concentrate on what we are good at, and the Chinese, Japanese, Americans etc concentrate on what they are good at, EVERYONE is a winner. I could give you a numerate example, but if would be a bit dull, PM me if you want the full SP.

With education, investment and training we could produce decent manufactured goods, but where is that going to come from, and it would take at least a generation to work. To be honest, the more people that get an education, the fewer that want to work in manufacturing.

If you look at the demographic profile of the BNP, they have a much lower percentage of University educated members than other parties, so why would they choose to invest in education if they didn't require it themselves?

As for the price of freedom, all I can say is that I don't feel threatened by the EU. I think it is a bloated, poorly administered and financially incompetent body, but as someone who works in the public sector, I don't think things are better in the UK on this score.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

You are even dimmer than me though. Once again I point out that

1. I was born in London and have lived my whole life in England.
2. Anyone with Irish parents has automatic Irish citizenship, I also have British citizenship due to my place of birth.

Please could you therefore explain to me how

1. I am 'foreign'
2. Why my opinion doesn't count.

Ta

x

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
racism

• noun 1 the belief that there are characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to each race. 2 discrimination against or antagonism towards other races.

— DERIVATIVES racist noun & adjective.

That works for me.

Saying they ruin neighbourhoods and commit crime ticks those boxes.

If you live in an area which you believe has been ruined by immigration. Thats an observation not racism.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can't we go back to saying that Richie is a crap comedian, surely that is the common ground on which we can all agree.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you live in an area which you believe has been ruined by immigration. Thats an observation not racism.

No, If you BELIEVE it, it doesn't make it so. Your belief, according to the Oxford Dictionary definition is racist.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
My GOD man - You are a racist prick.
why ? what is the point of citizenship or nationality if every tom dick or harry can come in and have their say ? i wont descend to name calling like you ,.............. f*** it yes i will ,you really are a cock i wont qualify it with lefty or anything else , because even if i agreed implicitly with everything you say, it wouldnt alter the fact that you're a cock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here