Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

rudeboy

Sep 17, 2008
retards might be another word for most on this subject. lets let in some more terrorists so they can plot some more bombings or whatever they do in their little muslim areas or some clerics to preach murder. great immo policies this goverment has though.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
retards might be another word for most on this subject. lets let in some more terrorists so they can plot some more bombings or whatever they do in their little muslim areas or some clerics to preach murder. great immo policies this goverment has though.

You ignore the fact fuckwit that the suicide bombers on 7/7 were BRITISH.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Immigrants commit more crime than British born people. That is a fact.

I love my country but I hate to see it being decimated.

Really, I have Irish citizenship, but have never committed a crime in this country, do you think I should pop out and mug someone to make your statistics stack up?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's funny because if i chat to people down the pub,90% i speak to are sick to death of labour and immigration.Then you log onto NSC and it's a breeding ground for the political correct brigade

Perhaps you ought to change pubs then :albion2:

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Really, I have Irish citizenship, but have never committed a crime in this country, do you think I should pop out and mug someone to make your statistics stack up?

You are probably to stupid to understand my comment.

Not all immigrants commit crime but the percentage is much higher than British nationals.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why get up tight EL just because you don't like the bnp you seem to get very touchy with people? There's no point because there are 1000's of people out there who support the bnp and that will never go away.People on the far right despise liberal thinking people like yourself as your quite happy for Britain to lose it's identity and fly the EU flag instead.It's a no win situation.

Dandyman

In London village.
Lets not forget the Jews who fought in the German army

Its a difficult one Dandyman. Who knows what any of us would do in a similar situation. Its a mixture of survival and fear.

Agree with your point about survival and fear. Were n't the Jews in the Wermacht "Mischling" (sp) ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Wasn't there jewish guards who worked alongside the Germans in the death camps beating there own?

Dandyman

In London village.
Why get up tight EL just because you don't like the bnp you seem to get very touchy with people? There's no point because there are 1000's of people out there who support the bnp and that will never go away.People on the far right despise liberal thinking people like yourself as your quite happy for Britain to lose it's identity and fly the EU flag instead.It's a no win situation.

Happily there's millions more who despise your cretinous bilge. One of the great benefits of this board is that trash like you are free to expose themselves as the sad little losers the are. No Paseran.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

People on the far right despise a lot of people, and that is why they support the BNP. I have said before that the BNP is a protest party, it does not have any policies that have been thought through in relation to issues such as trade, social inequality, the health service, NATO etc. It doesn't need such policies as it is effectively a single issue party, and that is based on nationalism and blaming immigrants for all the problems in the UK. I expect the BNP support to grow over the next 18 months, and to a certain extent that is a good thing. This is because the main parties have abandoned an underclass in this country, and should attempt to be more inclusive.

If you can show me a single post in which I have made any references to us flying the EU flag I will gladly buy you as many pints as you want at the next away game I see you at.

Dandyman

In London village.
Wasn't there jewish guards who worked alongside the Germans in the death camps beating there own?

just as long as it gives you something to wank off over.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You are probably to stupid to understand my comment.

Not all immigrants commit crime but the percentage is much higher than British nationals.

I'm still looking for you to show me the evidence to back your claim.

By the way, I think you meant to say 'too stupid' rather than 'to stupid'. I think that there should be a spelling test for everyone who wants to work in this country. If people like you can't be bothered to learn how to use English properly then you should be sent back to wherever you came from.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I believe there were, but not sure of the point you are trying to make. They had the choice of beating their own, or being shot by the Nazis. Under those circumstances what would you do, if, for instance, you had the choice between beating fellow Englishmen, of whom you are rightly proud to be one, or being shot?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
My point is,is that you logged onto nsc and the first thread you opened was the bnp one.To me this makes you slightly obsessive with this topic.
You may have never mentioned the EU flag,you don't need to.It's the way you come accross.I've never heard you comdem immigration,muslim fanatics and other issues which f*** this country up.You are quite happy for asylum seekers to come here and better themselves.What claiming free housing and money at the tax payers expense? Prime example is that Afgan woman.Most of these scum offer no skills whats so ever.Now whats happened is the decent harding working Polish have flooded back to Poland and now we are left with other eastern European scum who don't care about working, as they get other benefits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here