Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
'sake. Is this thread still going? Nice to see the level of debate over the last few pages has remained highbrow though.

Oh - and Pork Sword - I've one question and two statements

i - what the blinky flip does "spooped" mean?
ii - George Bernard Shaw was Irish
iii - That poem - it's sixth form stuff. Totally execrable. I bloody love England always will but the day the BNP ever get even as much as one MP, I'll be forever ashamed.

Pip pip!

Oh, and Pork Sword, before you even think of calling Buzzer a Leftie, he was rather suck off Gary Glitter before voting Labour.

That poem was embarrassing, although fair play to the person who clearly took some time to convert it from crayon into typeface.

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Oh, and Pork Sword, before you even think of calling Buzzer a Leftie, he was rather suck off Gary Glitter before voting Labour.

That poem was embarrassing, although fair play to the person who clearly took some time to convert it from crayon into typeface.

Keep St George in my heart.

NO SURRENDER

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
iii - That poem - it's sixth form stuff. Totally execrable. I bloody love England always will but the day the BNP ever get even as much as one MP, I'll be forever ashamed.

Pip pip!

Absolutely. f***ing dreadful rubbish. They may, one day, get an MP (Heaven help us) but the will never have a Poet Laureate.

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Pork Sword - you are the arsehole who posted about Fred West - so why would you expect anyone to listen to your bile on any other thread ever?

Immigrants commit more crime than British born people. That is a fact.

I love my country but I hate to see it being decimated.

Jan 30, 2008
pork sword you've made your points ,and they are valid ones at that ,unfortunately some people on here will never accept them and will continue to try and put down anyone who doesn't fall in line with their views that everythings rosy in Britain today and there's nothing to be concerned about............... oh well :lol:

Look at the government statistics about arrests for violent crime in this country and then tell me that immigration is great.

It doesn't sound great for the immigrants

People from black and minority ethnic backgrounds were at greater risk of experiencing crime overall than the white majority for the 2002/03 BCS, but the difference disappeared after allowing for the younger age profile of the black and minority ethnic group. There had been no change for the 2001/02 BCS.

People from the black and minority ethnic groups were at greater risk of personal crime than white people but not of household crime.

Those from black and minority ethnic backgrounds were more at risk from mugging than white people.

Asian and mixed race people experienced higher levels of victimisation than white people, but for Asian people the difference was no longer apparent after allowing for age. For mixed race people the difference remained even after age, and also area lived in, had been allowed for.

People of mixed race were at greater risk of crime than all the other groups. Risk had increased significantly between 2001/02 and 2002/03 for this group.

The risk of racially motivated victimisation was higher for people from black and minority ethnic backgrounds than for white people in general.

Those with a mixed race background and black people were less likely to report an incident to the police than people from the white, Asian and 'Chinese or other' ethnic groups.

People from black and minority ethnic backgrounds were more likely to have high levels of worry about burglary, car crime and violence than white people – this was generally the case even when the type of area lived in and their experience of crime was allowed for. People of mixed race faced a higher risk of violence than Asian people but Asian people were more likely to be worried about being the victim of violence.

Ethnicity, victimisation and worry about crime: findings from the 2001/02 and 2002/03 British Crime Surveys

And let's look at the criminal make-up. Surely the prison population would be a good indicator

White males made up 84 per cent of the male prison population of British nationals in England and Wales in 2002. Black British nationals accounted for 11 per cent of the sentenced population in prison, 13 per cent of the remand population and 21 per cent of fine defaulters. The ethnic grouping of the female British prison population follows roughly similar proportions. Within the sentenced British female prison population, there are considerable differences in offence types between White females and those from ethnic minorities. The proportion of Black British females sentenced for drug offences (45 per cent) was almost twice the proportion of White British females (25 per cent).

Prison population of British nationals: by ethnic group: Social Trends 34

That took me all of 2 minutes.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's funny because if i chat to people down the pub,90% i speak to are sick to death of labour and immigration.Then you log onto NSC and it's a breeding ground for the political correct brigade

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Your prision stats are correct.On the flip side over 10% of the prison population is made up of foreign nationals.Thats a very high stat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here