Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why do you say that?

Anyone who believes so firmly in such a racist organisation is never coming back. You have been firmly indoctrinated by Fascism. I don't blame you it is easy for them to do this to some people. You may have a moment of clarity but I doubt it.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Anyone who believes so firmly in such a racist organisation is never coming back. You have been firmly indoctrinated by Fascism. I don't blame you it is easy for them to do this to some people. You may have a moment of clarity but I doubt it.

Indoctrinated by fascism. Where have I given my support on here to Fascist organisations. I don't believe that the BNP is fascist. It was in the old days but not now. I have been in fascist organisations. Even one of my ex comrades is an italian MEP but found it wasn't for me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The BNP is Fascist, if you can't see that there is no point in this discussion.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I don't see anything in their Literature thats supports the end of democracy and the introduction of a corporate state do you?

Spot on, although that might be due to the fact that there are some words of more than two syllables in your comment.

The BNP are a protest party, and their support will continue to grow in the short term. How they proceed after that depends on what happens in the economy, and how well their representatives conduct themselves if they are elected into local government. Their history at this level is very poor, due to a lack of both intelligence, understanding of how councils work, and no coherent policies.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Spot on, although that might be due to the fact that there are some words of more than two syllables in your comment.

The BNP are a protest party, and their support will continue to grow in the short term. How they proceed after that depends on what happens in the economy, and how well their representatives conduct themselves if they are elected into local government. Their history at this level is very poor, due to a lack of both intelligence, understanding of how councils work, and no coherent policies.

I think how the BNP proceed depends on the calibre of its new recruits. The old BNP and the new BNP are very different. I think it will be very interesting to see how long Griffin will last if the BNP grow. He can't keep expelling everyone that challenges his leadership or ask for more democracy within the party

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

Yeah, anyone who disregards the multi-racial rantings of the church, the broadcast and print media, the education system, assorted celebrities and pop stars, the Royal Family and the whole bloody Establishment just MUST be indoctrinated by fascism!!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Yeah, anyone who disregards the multi-racial rantings of the church, the broadcast and print media, the education system, assorted celebrities and pop stars, the Royal Family and the whole bloody Establishment just MUST be indoctrinated by fascism!!

The trouble with nibble. Is he just can't see that there are some very angry people out there that are not happy at what is happening to their country. They are not nazis or fascists.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think how the BNP proceed depends on the calibre of its new recruits. The old BNP and the new BNP are very different. I think it will be very interesting to see how long Griffin will last if the BNP grow. He can't keep expelling everyone that challenges his leadership or ask for more democracy within the party

I agree with you, the problem is that they tend to recruit from the less educated ranks. If they can make inroads into the middle classes then they have a chance, but as soon as they start to have serious growing support then their policies will come under scrutiny, and then the holes appear.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The trouble with nibble. Is he just can't see that there are some very angry people out there that are not happy at what is happening to their country. They are not nazis or fascists.

I see them. I see them blaming innocent peole for it.

Jan 30, 2008
why don't you take a trip up north to places like burnley, blackburn, oldham ,spend a bit of time up there come back and tell us a new story ???

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
why don't you take a trip up north to places like burnley, blackburn, oldham ,spend a bit of time up there come back and tell us a new story ???

Spent a lot of time in Bolton, Preston, blackburn etc. Went out with a bird from Bolton fo years. I've seen it and it's racist buffoons like you that make them unpleasent places to be.

Jan 30, 2008
Spent a lot of time in Bolton, Preston, blackburn etc. Went out with a bird from Bolton fo years. I've seen it and it's racist buffoons like you that make them unpleasent places to be.
my mate was born and bred in blackburn and tells a different story but hey ho you know best :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports