Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
At least some of us can spell correctly in our mother language though.

But why do narrow minded people like yourself think everyone is racist if they vote the BNP? I don't consider myself racist in the slightest.I also don't agree with some of there issues either. I guess it's boils down to having not alot to say on this subject except throw around the racist remark.
I also heard you on the phone in tonight.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What do you suggest then mate?

Two things to start, controlled immigration, preferably aimed at slow depopulation. Chain immigration will have to go, it will have us colonised in 40 years and was brought in by labour in 97 when they got in after the tories banned it.

Which leads to the second reason, high levels of marrying in as well as above is a bar to assimilation as by definition at least one of the couple is foreign with their views and values.

Having spoken to many of Pakistani origin their veiw is not if britain is conquered and converted but when. This is where the left plays the exstremists game and gives encouragement to islamic mentalists.

They need to be shaken out of this idea and onto the idea of assimilation.

It is not that leicester will be the first white christian minority city that is feuling the bnp etc it is the question of which one will be the last?

Its is a question the left,and others, are to scared to face or answer. Eventually they will in their terror or on their knees.

I personally am an athiest but accept the UK is a christian country.

A lot of people need to accept this as well as a country with a majority white population and a majority british culture.

Its also about time the left stopped using immigrants as a front for their own anti- British/white/christian agenda. The collapse of communism and rise of nationalism in the former Soviet union should be enough warning. They are f***ing with something they niether properly understand or have any chance of controlling.

Nothing good will come of their policies.
?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Very good post

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But why do narrow minded people like yourself think everyone is racist if they vote the BNP? I don't consider myself racist in the slightest.I also don't agree with some of there issues either. I guess it's boils down to having not alot to say on this subject except throw around the racist remark.
I also heard you on the phone in tonight.

Because the BNP's agenda is inherently racist. They set out to attract the uneducated, the disaffected and bitter. This is why their share of the vote rises in times of recession and unemployment (as they exploit division by claiming that foreigners are taking the jobs of locals) and falls during periods of economic growth.

If you look at their performance in local government when they have won seats, in places such as Burnley and Oldham, it has been woeful. They have no idea of the role played by councils, are at best financially illiterate, and have no practical policies, only targets for their resentment.

As for the phone in tonight, given that I have been at a Christmas Carol concert for a local hospice and only got in at 10.30, I think you are wrong on that one.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Because the BNP's agenda is inherently racist. They set out to attract the uneducated, the disaffected and bitter. This is why their share of the vote rises in times of recession and unemployment (as they exploit division by claiming that foreigners are taking the jobs of locals) and falls during periods of economic growth.

This isn't really true as such, the NF died when thatcher got in and the economy got worse before it began to get better. Also the bnps rise has mainly followed the growth period of the late 90's onwards under labour.

As i have said before they feed of each other, diffent smell same horse shit.

I would say though that bad economic times coupled with bad Government policy vis immigration etc is a witches brew, especially considering the ongoing power grab from the EU and I think this shit is going to get a hell of a lot worse.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I would say though that bad economic times coupled with bad Government policy vis immigration etc is a witches brew, especially considering the ongoing power grab from the EU and I think this shit is going to get a hell of a lot worse.

Fair comment Loon, things are going to get very unpleasant over the next 18 months. Especially with Leon Knight selling drugs, pimping and robbing too ;)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh well, Leon may go on the Christine Hamilton and her husband(forget name) circuit giving it the "I was unfairly treated" routine. Appearing on I'm a celebrity get me out of here and the X factor or something.

Unless they do a remake of different strokes.:)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
what a numb skull you are nibble , can you support that claim................

After visiting your supposed Family day out which turned out to be a Fascist, skinhead Nazi rally I, along with anyone with half a brain cell regards your opinion as slightly less relevant than Kerry Katona.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The BNP are a legitimate political party and as worthy of their say as the Tories or 'New' Labour. A hell of what they say is correct. Lefty liberals living in cosy villages maybe do not have the intelligence to see outide their fish tank but there is a world going on out there: Immigration = crime.

Can you please peddle your racist, enevolved, uneducated opinions on the BNP site. ignorant

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i re-iterate:

My English pride
I will not hide
My English race
I will not disgrace
My English blood
Flows hot & true
English people
I stand by you
Through thick & thin
Till the day I die
Our English flag
Will stand so high

Keep St George in my heart.

NO SURRENDER

You are not wanted here

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The counter arguement to that is ,Lefties hate anything English.

Algie it is great you have admitted to being a racist , now I can have a go at you and your poorly educated arguments and not feel bad.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

If you look at their performance in local government when they have won seats, in places such as Burnley and Oldham, it has been woeful. They have no idea of the role played by councils, are at best financially illiterate, and have no practical policies, only targets for their resentment.

As for the phone in tonight, given that I have been at a Christmas Carol concert for a local hospice and only got in at 10.30, I think you are wrong on that one.

Great post. An educated, accurate view of the scum that is BNP.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

The Calibre of BNP councillors has risen since the bad old days of Oldham and Burnley. Look at Stoke and Dagenham. As for Feeding on resentment because of the recession. How do you explain the BNPs growth in a time of relative prosperity.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
18 pages, I bet Richie is getting all sticky over this coverage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here