Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
The BNP are a legitimate political party and as worthy of their say as the Tories or 'New' Labour. A hell of what they say is correct. Lefty liberals living in cosy villages maybe do not have the intelligence to see outide their fish tank but there is a world going on out there: Immigration = crime.

Jan 30, 2008
The BNP are a legitimate political party and as worthy of their say as the Tories or 'New' Labour. A hell of what they say is correct. Lefty liberals living in cosy villages maybe do not have the intelligence to see outide their fish tank but there is a world going on out there: Immigration = crime.
fair comment pork sword, untill you have lived in certain areas of the country its easy to dismiss the "issue"

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
He did, although how you "repatriate" someone to a place they don't come from I'm not quite sure.

You expell them as has happened to many peoples throughout history, the last a few years ago was on an Indonesian island with a minority muslim population who tried with incomers to impose islam sponsored by the Hirohito(I think?) Government.

You must be familiar with expulsions from your school days.:p

Jan 30, 2008
BNP grow stronger by the day, and that is a fact.
its hard for some people to take that on board but its true, all though a lot of people may not agree with all their ideals the longer our multi cultural society grows ,the stronger the resentment grows

Last edited:

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
My English pride
I will not hide
My English race
I will not disgrace
My English blood
Flows hot & true
English people
I stand by you
Through thick & thin
Till the day I die
Our English flag
Will stand so high

Keep St George in my heart.

NO SURRENDER

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I converted to the BNP a couple of years ago.It's the way forward.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The BNP suck donkey bollocks. the only reason for their growth is down to the lefts anti-british policies.

Get rid of multi-culturalism, reverse-colonisation policies etc and the problem will begin to recced, not as quickly as in the 80's since we have had the stupids in power to long and the bnp are well intrenched now.

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
The BNP suck donkey bollocks. the only reason for their growth is down to the lefts anti-british policies.

Get rid of multi-culturalism, reverse-colonisation policies etc and the problem will begin to recced, not as quickly as in the 80's since we have had the stupids in power to long and the bnp are well intrenched now.

What do you suggest then mate?

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
i re-iterate:

My English pride
I will not hide
My English race
I will not disgrace
My English blood
Flows hot & true
English people
I stand by you
Through thick & thin
Till the day I die
Our English flag
Will stand so high

Keep St George in my heart.

NO SURRENDER

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The irony is that racist bigots such as Pork Sword do disgrace the English race

The counter arguement to that is ,Lefties hate anything English.

Oct 25, 2003
Not sure how many they have in total but one of their councillors is Jewish. I remember quite a few Jews in the NF.

hasn't the BNP's willingness to accept jewish members caused a bit of a STIR in the far-right, and infact led to several break-off parties, that are even further to the right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here