Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
It never will. NO poll ever will.

The only way we would ever know the views of the nation would be if it was compulsary for all voters to HAVE to vote and to have a referendum on every bill.

The true views ofthe nation will NEVER be known sadly.

Thats what makes life interesting, Who knows how much support the BNP have out there?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Piss poor comedian working for failing news paper winds up a piss poor party.

Cant see it as news unless the bnp are gaining from it which they claim.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Who did claim that?

No one claimed that. It was regarding your comment with regards to the publicity the BNP have gained from the Hastings article. You claimed that they did not have much good publicity because of the views of a handfull of posters on here. I just begged to differ.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
My credability took a big knock when I was un-outed as not being on the BNP membership list, leftwing fuckers!!!:angry:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Piss poor comedian working for failing news paper winds up a piss poor party.

Cant see it as news unless the bnp are gaining from it which they claim.

The BNP have a knack of turning negative publicity to their advantage. They know the media just can't help themselves in condeming them.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
May be not everyone but the leaking of the list has gained them a lot of sympathy. There has been rumours that the BNP leaked the list themselves. I can't see it myself as it would have been a risky move.

I DOUBT IT AS SEVERAL MEMBERS HAVE BEEN ATTACKED SINCE.

fu88ing caps lock :rant:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
No they don't. Especially as the negative publicity is almost always of their own making.

Something the BNP still haven't cottoned on to.

You miss the whole point. It dosen't matter who creats the publicity. Its the fact it is publicity. Don't you think the Greens or Respect would give their right arm for publicity like that. During the leak saga. The BNP website was bombarded with hits.

The BNP are well aware of the media.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Even people who dislike the BNP didn't like the McCarthyism type witchunt.

Yep. I'd agree with that. It was a pretty shitty thing to do, publishing that list. People should be free to support whatever political party they want.

I'm all for giving the BNP as much of a platform as they want. It makes it so much easier to point out the glaring holes in their policies and their very clear racism (which they deny) rather than them painting themselves as some kind of white working class martyr.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Yep. I'd agree with that. It was a pretty shitty thing to do, publishing that list. People should be free to support whatever political party they want.

I'm all for giving the BNP as much of a platform as they want. It makes it so much easier to point out the glaring holes in their policies and their very clear racism (which they deny) rather than them painting themselves as some kind of white working class martyr.

And that is just what the media and government are turning them into. I have cringed when I have heard self righteous politicians condemn the BNP on programmes like Question Time. Why don't they get them on there and condemn them to their face. what are they frightened of.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley

Not forgetting the fact they often don't hold onto council seats at places like Millwall and Burnley for instance as they can't do the job. Plus like other smaller partys are prone to arguments and fall outs over how extreme etc they should be.

Agree with Coventrygull the politicians that publicly slam BNP should really try to say it to their faces more, and not just hide and slam them.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And that is just what the media and government are turning them into. I have cringed when I have heard self righteous politicians condemn the BNP on programmes like Question Time. Why don't they get them on there and condemn them to their face. what are they frightened of.

It's easier to demonise the BNP than confront the fears (irrational though they may be) of a sizeable part of this island who feel disenfranchised from mainstream politics. I say this as someone who positively welcomes immigration into this country but I do understand that mass immigration into one area has to take into account the sensibilities and worries of the local community. I really would love to see Griffin taken to task on his fiscal policy, how he will fund repatriation, how we will make up for the shortfall in NHS staff and how exactly he can claim to lead a democratic party given the way he runs the BNP and how he deals with dissent.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
It's easier to demonise the BNP than confront the fears (irrational though they may be) of a sizeable part of this island who feel disenfranchised from mainstream politics. I say this as someone who positively welcomes immigration into this country but I do understand that mass immigration into one area has to take into account the sensibilities and worries of the local community. I really would love to see Griffin taken to task on his fiscal policy, how he will fund repatriation, how we will make up for the shortfall in NHS staff and how exactly he can claim to lead a democratic party given the way he runs the BNP and how he deals with dissent.

Where I may disagree with you over immigration into this country. I agree with everything else you have said. I think it is very strange that the media or politicians have not questioned Mr Griffin over his Economic policies etc. I am also surprised that no one has questioned how he runs the BNP. There is enough information from ex members on the net to create a good story or are they waiting for nearer the euros. The weird thing is the BNP would be more succesfull without him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here