Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I note he ignored my Belfast post. Seems he won't discuss this with anyone that may have come from humbler roots than he.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
to answer your question, MOST of the bangladeshis were nappy-throwers, you bring in people from the rural 3rd world then thats what you will get, we have enough scumbag , "jeremy kyle guest" types of our own to do these jobs that the british " wont do" , how about bollocks , if you are unemployed and there are jobs advertised then you should be compelled to do them or lose your benefits, as for my opinion on what its like to live in an area with a high proportion of ethnic minorities being more valid, BECAUSE ive lived in an area with a high proportion of ethnic minorities ? well of course it f***ing is , i take great exception, to people from picturesque sussex villages telling me how nice it is , when they dont have to do it themselves, my opinion on immigration isnt more valid , of course not , but why let the truth get in theway of a good story eh ?

My Uncle is married to a Bangladeshi woman and they have 4 kids, not once when I have gone round to their house have I seen them throw a dirty nappy out of the window. They also have Bangladeshi friends who live in the area, who again do not throw nappys out of windows. Before you ask, no they dont live in a lovely sussex village they live in a council house in Mile End.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I note he ignored my Belfast post. Seems he won't discuss this with anyone that may have come from humbler roots than he.
ask me again? i bet there are plenty on here with humbler roots than me , i lived a very comfortable childhood , never wondered where the next meal was coming from etc , nibble you dont come from humble roots , your the son of an army officer which puts you firmly in the middle class bracket , if anyone can be bracketed by class these days.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
My Uncle is married to a Bangladeshi woman and they have 4 kids, not once when I have gone round to their house have I seen them throw a dirty nappy out of the window. They also have Bangladeshi friends who live in the area, who again do not throw nappys out of windows. Before you ask, no they dont live in a lovely sussex village they live in a council house in Mile End.
its hardly something you'd do in front of visitors is it ? you wouldnt fart in front of people visiting your house ,but i bet you do when no-one is there .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
its hardly something you'd do in front of visitors is it ? you wouldnt fart in front of people visiting your house ,but i bet you do when no-one is there .
So what you're saying is that the aunt of brighton_girl (who you've never met) is almost certainly throwing soiled nappies out of windows when brighton_girl isn't looking, because she is Bangladeshi?

Do you realise what a complete plum you're making yourself look?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So what you're saying is that the aunt of brighton_girl (who you've never met) is almost certainly throwing soiled nappies out of windows when brighton_girl isn't looking, because she is Bangladeshi?

Do you realise what a complete plum you're making yourself look?
you STILL havent answeered my xmas dinner question.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

?
not at all , but how the f*** does she know her uncles friends dont throw soiled nappies out of their windows ? do you think she's asked them on the off chance it might come up on NSC ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ask me again? i bet there are plenty on here with humbler roots than me , i lived a very comfortable childhood , never wondered where the next meal was coming from etc , nibble you dont come from humble roots , your the son of an army officer which puts you firmly in the middle class bracket , if anyone can be bracketed by class these days.

Son of a Naval diver.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Outstanding! You are actually putting forward as a serious anti-immigration argument that all Banglideishes will arrive in England and immediately set about throwing nappies at their neighbours. You should join the BNP - they could do with that kind of rational, reasoned argument in their canon.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Outstanding! You are actually putting forward as a serious anti-immigration argument that all Banglideishes will arrive in England and immediately set about throwing nappies at their neighbours. You should join the BNP - they could do with that kind of rational, reasoned argument in their canon.
im not, you know im not , anyone reading the post knows im not , you're a cock.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
im not, you know im not , anyone reading the post knows im not , you're a cock.

You are blatantly implying that any of them could be Nappy throwers. Take stock man.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
not at all , but how the f*** does she know her uncles friends dont throw soiled nappies out of their windows ? do you think she's asked them on the off chance it might come up on NSC ?

C'mon chap, what else is that implying?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here