Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Oh right. So only people who have HAD to live in high immigrant areas are allowed to express an opinon. That'll teach me, I didn't know the rules.

Mind you, in that case please clear it with me before expressing an opinion on what to do with kiddy fiddlers. You wouldn't know what it's like until you've had kids. And you should obtain clearance from me before expressing your opinons on capital punishment for murder until someone in your family was a victim of attempted murder too. Cheers.
simster , im a bit stuck for xmas dinner this year, any chance of an invite ?:laugh:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
simster , im a bit stuck for xmas dinner this year, any chance of an invite ?:laugh:

bushy, we've covered this already. That there JESUS, was an illegitimate Jewish immigrant. Nothing to be proud of, and certainly not to be celebrating.

Move along...

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
i can understand your point of view, but i wonder if it would change if you lived underneath a bangladeshi family and the fifth shit filled nappy thrown from the flat above landed on your tilted windows on a hot summers day, but i doubt it will ever happen will it ?

do white children not wear nappies ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
And that is how it should be. An asylum seeker is someone who is running away from a life threatening situation. We're not talking about first generation Pakistani immigrants trying to crow bar their entire extended families into the country here. We're talking "asylum seekers". Surely they should take precedent over your wife? And I'm really not looking for a binfest here Frank but a) you've got form on this haven't you? (it's happened before) and b) they were proved right owing to the fact that she's an EX of yours already!

I think you missed the point there. All I was saying that people from other countries get priority from time to time over British citizens. This is what a lot have said. I've also mentioned the serious racism she encountered at the British Embassy. The majority of the Embassy in Abu Dhabi are of Asian origin (most are from the Indian subcontinent). To cut a long story short she was given totally incorrect information by people there and I complained to the home office about it. They apologised to me and said (doubt this actually happened) that the person concerned had been disciplined. Indians and Pakistanis don't seem to like Filipinos and vice versa.

Frankly I wasn't bothered about getting a council house as I don't need one but I have heard this story a few times and I know that many council employees are not happy about it. In a nutshell, few Asylum Seekers live in Bromley.

Anyway, she's now not an ex. See, no binfest !

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
of course they do , and no doubt there are some white parents that throw them out of the window as well, my point is that it is a filthy disgusting thing to have to live with, a scummy thing to do, so why import more people with these habits ? surely we have enough of our own.
You still haven't answered the question as to how we can tell which immigrants are going to be nappy-throwers and which ones are going to be of benefit? You seem to think that because you were brought up in a community with a high 'ethnic' population that somehow means your opinion is more valid than someone who wasn't. As Simster has pointed out that is a bit of a nonsense - and given that your experiences with nappy-throwers has clouded your judgment somewhat I would say that if anything your opinion is LESS valid as you don't seem to be able to see the wood for the trees.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You still haven't answered the question as to how we can tell which immigrants are going to be nappy-throwers and which ones are going to be of benefit? You seem to think that because you were brought up in a community with a high 'ethnic' population that somehow means your opinion is more valid than someone who wasn't. As Simster has pointed out that is a bit of a nonsense - and given that your experiences with nappy-throwers has clouded your judgment somewhat I would say that if anything your opinion is LESS valid as you don't seem to be able to see the wood for the trees.
to answer your question, MOST of the bangladeshis were nappy-throwers, you bring in people from the rural 3rd world then thats what you will get, we have enough scumbag , "jeremy kyle guest" types of our own to do these jobs that the british " wont do" , how about bollocks , if you are unemployed and there are jobs advertised then you should be compelled to do them or lose your benefits, as for my opinion on what its like to live in an area with a high proportion of ethnic minorities being more valid, BECAUSE ive lived in an area with a high proportion of ethnic minorities ? well of course it f***ing is , i take great exception, to people from picturesque sussex villages telling me how nice it is , when they dont have to do it themselves, my opinion on immigration isnt more valid , of course not , but why let the truth get in theway of a good story eh ?

Last edited:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
to answer your question, MOST of the bangladeshis were nappy-throwers, you bring in people from the rural 3rd world then thats what you will get, we have enough scumbag , "jeremy kyle guest" types of our own to do these jobs that the british " wont do" , how about bollocks , if you are unemployed and there are jobs advertised then you should be compelled to do them or lose your benefits, as for my opinion on what its like to live in an area with a high proportion of ethnic minorities being more valid, BECAUSE ive lived in an area with a high proportion of ethnic minorities ? well of course it f***ing is , i take great exception, to people from picturesque sussex villages telling me how nice it is , when they dont have to do it themselves, my opinion on immigration isnt more valid , of course not , but why let the truth get in theway of a good story eh ?
Well I come from Croydon and then I lived in a council estate in Lancing so I hardly qualify as a picturesque Sussex village dweller. Needless to say all the 'nappy throwers', criminals and general scum I met were white - that's what happens when you live with the benefit-supported underclass and their 'f*** you' culture. The few immigrant families where, without exception, hard-working, decent people . Therefore in MY experience immigrants are all decent and it's white people who are scum who don't deserve to live here. However I wouldn't actually put that forward as an argument just based on my own experiences which is what you're doing.

And you STILL haven't answered the question of how do we separate the 'good' immigrants from the 'bad' ones?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
i take great exception, to people from picturesque sussex villages telling me how nice it is , when they dont have to do it themselves, my opinion on immigration isnt more valid , of course not , but why let the truth get in theway of a good story eh ?

But now you live in Haywards Heath. Not exactly Tower Hamlets is it?

I live in a (semi) picturesque Sussex village but I've also lived in South East London for years. Loads of us have just the same experience of multi-racial life as you - your experience is nothing special and it certainly doesn't make your opinion any more valid.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What I think Bushy was trying to say is said far more eloquently by Mrs Scum here

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fXc3x1zcipI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fXc3x1zcipI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
But now you live in Haywards Heath. Not exactly Tower Hamlets is it?

I live in a (semi) picturesque Sussex village but I've also lived in South East London for years. Loads of us have just the same experience of multi-racial life as you - your experience is nothing special and it certainly doesn't make your opinion any more valid.
where did you start life ,? south east london or a sussex village ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well I come from Croydon and then I lived in a council estate in Lancing so I hardly qualify as a picturesque Sussex village dweller. Needless to say all the 'nappy throwers', criminals and general scum I met were white - that's what happens when you live with the benefit-supported underclass and their 'f*** you' culture. The few immigrant families where, without exception, hard-working, decent people . Therefore in MY experience immigrants are all decent and it's white people who are scum who don't deserve to live here. However I wouldn't actually put that forward as an argument just based on my own experiences which is what you're doing.

And you STILL haven't answered the question of how do we separate the 'good' immigrants from the 'bad' ones?
be interested t know when you moved down here ? how old were you when you left croydon ? and seperating good from bad ? let in people whose skills and qualifications have properly been checked, and arent rural village dwellers from the 3rd world , whose standards and culture are so very alien to our own. ( please can people not bore me with anymore anecdotes about home grown chavs, they're here and we cant do anything about it )

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
where did you start life ,? south east london or a sussex village ?

chip_on_her_shoulder.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here