Chandlers Ford

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hastings BNP Will Not Back Down for Self-Confessed Lying Journalist
December 9, 2008 by BNP News

Hastings BNP will not back down to intimidation from a self-confessed lying journalist working for the local newspaper, says Nick Prince, BNP organiser.
Responding to weeks of threats and harassment from the chief reporter at the Hastings and St Leonards Observer, Mr Prince said the BNP was made of sterner stuff than that and was not going to be stopped from growing in the area.
”Over the past few weeks we have seen the local paper and its chief reporter illegally use the leaked 2007 BNP membership list to contact and harass local members, print lies about merchandise we have sold, and most recently, intimidate our usual venue into cancelling our Christmas function,” Mr Prince said.
“Well, the bad news for the newspaper is that the BNP in Hastings is preparing to fight nearly all of the local seats at the next time out. The surge in support has actually forced us recently to split our group into two, as there are now too many activists for one organiser alone to run,” he said. Even more importantly, voting results in recent local by-elections has seen the BNP vote rise to around 15 percent.
The chief reporter at the Hastings and St Leonards newspaper, Richard Morris, who is the chief culprit behind the anti-democratic harassment campaign, has a lesser known role as an alleged stand-up comic.
A video of one of his performances, which can be found on You Tube, contains some interesting remarks about himself and his profession.
His opening crack is of particular importance: “I am a journalist… [hisses and boos] … I expected I’d get that so I was toying with the idea of telling you I was a sex offender, thinking I’d get a slightly warmer reaction. But I do believe honesty is the best policy — except at work of course.”
Mr Morris then goes on to make some extremely poor taste jokes, including one about a war veteran whose jaw is blown off by a grenade and who then “does not talk about it” and sick jokes about the elderly and dementia.
“This is from the same person who has who tried to paint Hastings BNP as wrong for selling toy gollies,” Mr Prince continued. “It is nothing but sick hypocrisy of the first degree from a person who by his own admission leaves honesty behind when he goes to work.”
* Another piece of good news is that The Hastings and St. Leonards Observer is part of the Johnston Press Group, which is suffering massively declining circulation. Their share price has fallen from £3.50 in April 2007 to under 9p now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
“This is from the same person who has who tried to paint Hastings BNP as wrong for selling toy gollies,” Mr Prince continued

:thud:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
* Another piece of good news is that The Hastings and St. Leonards Observer is part of the Johnston Press Group, which is suffering massively declining circulation. Their share price has fallen from £3.50 in April 2007 to under 9p now.

Yes, people losing their jobs is GREAT news isn't it? Nice.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Feel free Yiddo - educate me.

Where to start? The holocaust, that's a lie. All those Asian doctors and nurses, they can go home. I'm sure we can find replacements from somewhere. The BNP racist? Of course not, some of their favourite musicians are black. Just wouldn't want to live next door to them.

Oh, and they're a mainstream non-racist political party with a democratic and fully accountable leadership. Okay, I made that last bit up.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Where to start? The holocaust, that's a lie. All those Asian doctors and nurses, they can go home. I'm sure we can find replacements from somewhere. The BNP racist? Of course not, some of their favourite musicians are black. Just wouldn't want to live next door to them.

Oh, and they're a mainstream non-racist political party with a democratic and fully accountable leadership. Okay, I made that last bit up.

golliwog.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here