Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Express Falmer Vote!!!!

I think all of the bastards who have been rigging the vote have gone to bed...the figure in favour of Falmer is going up. Slowly, but going up.

If you're bored and want to up the numbers.......don't use Firefox to open up the vote page and right click to use the view page in IE tab. That would be cheating.

Last edited:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
It's only 70% v 30% now - get on and Vote

:albion: :clap2:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Voted... still the same

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Voted, same % as above

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
72% for. Don't forget you can vote every day. Crap poll.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
De Vecchi must have voted a 100 times then!!!! Cow!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Has the voting finished now....?.........and are they going to print the result...?

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
The poll was hardly scientific. But the result was conclusive. Lewes Today would not have offered the poll if they did not intend to publicise the result. They don't seem to have given the result any publicity yet, however.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Expect the published result to be very different to how it was when we last saw it with 75% in favour

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Thank you for your email about voting on our site.

You were not the only person who attempted to vote on more than one occasion. Systems we have in place detected instances of multiple voting.

This does not happen often as most people regard an on-line poll as an opportunity to express a view and are not prepared to try and vote more than once in a bid to 'swing' the result.

As I say, our systems do detect such attempts and when this happens we withdraw the poll and do not publish the result.

Yours sincerely,

Paul Watson, Editor
Johnston Press plc Registered in Scotland no. SC015382 Registered Office: 53 Manor Place, Edinburgh, EH3 7EG

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
sten_super said:
What a croc of shit. If they were really bothered about multiple voting then they could block more than one vote per IP address. Bastards.
Indeed. They wanted to show an anti-Falmer vote and it backfired on them.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I can't remember what I wrote in the e-mail as I was slightly pissed at the time, but I did say something about what a total waste of time and space the poll was if it could be fixed this easily, especially given the issue of TV programmes rigging telephone polls. :shootself :shootself :shootself

Even NSC polls stop me voting more than once so they are clearly an accurate and scientific measure of popular public opinion :whistle: :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here