sussex cup at lancing wed nite

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
:drool:might pop along and have a look at our fringe players

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
We're playing Southwick. Don't think it's going to be a full-strength reserve side as it's going to contain several 2nd year scholars and some of the 1st year scholars will be on the bench.

Oh, empire if you live in Lancing how come for about a month a 'Chelsea soccer schools - Chelsea in the community' banner has been left unmolested on the fence by the Manor Sports Centre? Do your duty sir!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't forget you have to pay as well

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
For any non-league fans the tie of the second round must be Burgess Hill Town v. Eastbourne Borough on Tuesday 27th. Oct. at Leylands Park...

Should be a cracker!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ayway if anyone's going don't forget to dismantle the Chelsea banner. It's on the A27 just before the Manor roundabout (if coming from the east)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
We're playing Southwick. Don't think it's going to be a full-strength reserve side as it's going to contain several 2nd year scholars and some of the 1st year scholars will be on the bench.

Oh, empire if you live in Lancing how come for about a month a 'Chelsea soccer schools - Chelsea in the community' banner has been left unmolested on the fence by the Manor Sports Centre? Do your duty sir!

lol,yes i have seen that,its a shame they run courses up their for the kiddies,most from north lancing school.
I cant say much as my son is with a chelsea academy and has been for 2 years,brighton dont do nothing our way,and a couple of weeks ago,i had charlie oatwy and danny cullip in my shop(they are based at culver rd now),and i told them the same thing:rant:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
gonna give it a miss now,weather abysmal

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
2-1 albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here