Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex CCC v Kent CCC (Official Thread)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hoppo is a LEGEND!! Double run out in Championship 4 day cricket :bowdown:
the man is indeed a genius, although it does mean the sweepstake isn't much fun...

as a sideshow bit of fun the people around at the moment can have free goes on Yards and Muzz using their Hoppo selection...

Alex, Alex can have 70-84 leaving Lord B with the optimisitic 85+ ...

0-3 The Complete Badger
4-7 Titanic
8-11 Keaton
12-15 Hans Kraay Fan Club
16-19 The Real Hans Kraay
20-22 Mendoza
23-25 Withdean Wanderer
26-28 Chicken Run
29-31 Moshe Gariani
32-34 Gazwag
35-38 Falmer For All
39-44 Chapmans the Saviour
45-54 Seasider
55-69 Don Tmatter
70-84 Alex, Alex Dawson
85+ Lord Bracknell

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
To be fair, i don't think Hopkinson is as bad as some of you make out.

Admittedly, the fact that he's just been runout for the second time, for a duck, would suggest otherwise - but i'm sure he's got what it takes to prove the doubters wrong.

However, he is NOT an opener.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
is Nash out?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
f***ing Run Out?

do you reckon it was better than this one??

_42018020_hopkinson_pa416.jpg
[/IMG]

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I don't give a f*** if they are giving Hoppo a go at opening purely because they want him in the side for his fielding they need to get him out taht team NOW. Hodd is a technically better batter who will work better with Nash.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I don't give a f*** if they are giving Hoppo a go at opening purely because they want him in the side for his fielding they need to get him out taht team NOW. Hodd is a technically better batter who will work better with Nash.

indeed. Although it seems Prior has been great with the gloves this season, I would have him as opener, and give wicket keeping duties and 7 batsmen to Hodd at the expense of Hoppo

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

Don't be so bloody aggressive you discarded oxfam jumper! But I do agree with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here