Sussex CCC v Kent CCC (Official Thread)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
blimey... that's a fairly gloomy picture - we're in a stronger position than that, aren't we...? although I fear you may be near the truth - Adams certainly won't declare any earlier than at least an hour beyond the last possible minute for most people... if we could get 2 or 3 wickets before lunch tomorrow then we'd be a reasonable shout to force a win? anyone know / have a view on the pitch? will it be a proper last day pitch (variable bounce and plenty of turn for Mushy)? or do the dampish conditions mean it will be easier to bat on than normal?

Not really gloomy. Chance to win this one. And I'm predicting that we will retain the title. How optimistic do you want!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Not really gloomy. Chance to win this one. And I'm predicting that we will retain the title. How optimistic do you want!!
:D fair enough... I guess I'd got ahead of myself thinking we were nailed on to win this tomorrow

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
nice to see the mighty title contenders Slurrey suffer a rare batting collapse today... no doubt they'll still slaughter little Durham though

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
That'll be his last five for this season then....

Attachments

• Mushy.JPG
    Mushy.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 99

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
HAHA.

Is that some sort of JOKE?

CD Nash NOT OUT 1
CD Hopkinson run out 0
MH Yardy NOT OUT 0

WHY?