Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex CCC v Kent CCC (Official Thread)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
sun is out in Hove though but expecting Kent to post over 200 runs today for their remaing wickets then skittle Sussex out needing 201 from 3 sessions, Robinson out !!
agree that is the most likely scenario - expect Kent to achieve their easy victory sometime on Saturday afternoon...

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Could be tough for Sussex this morning as Kent really do bat right down the order (Jones and Mahmood), Yasirs in last and I am sure he would come in at 6 or 7 for us sometimes.

With a weakend bowling attack Sussex need to stay focused and let Mushy bowl non stop from one end.

Weather is bright and breezy in central Brighton. Come on Sussex

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Leeseys mike is on and were are ready to go.

"plesae remain seated at the bowlers end and don,t smoke" over the tannoy, eight minutes before the champions come out.

I have to go to Bognor this afternoon was hoping to get out there this afternoon.

Buggar Bognor

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Lets get that last avalible bonus point today.

Kent need 89 to avoid the follow on which must be their target in this session.

Mushy to open bowling, go Mushy

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
154 to avoid it

Mahmood out. MUSHY

103-8

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I find it incredible that a team that is 103-8 has Yasir coming in at 11! He must be the best number 11 in the history of first class cricket with a first class average of 27!

They moved Tredwell to open and put a nightwatchman in last night who promptly got out. I think he's normally in around 9.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here