Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***Sussex CCC v Gloucestershire CCC, CC, Arundel Castle, 11-14 June***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am in London its raining again, whats the chances of any play at Arundel today.

Sunny in Worthing, I'd assume play will start normal time at Arundel. I'm predicting an overnight declaration in order to get a result.

Edit: just checked, declaration overnight looks good but will probably be rain interrupted at some point.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
early breakthrough for Robbo
but runs flowing now for Gloucestershire :
seems to be very streaky though : "through the slips, leading edge etc etc"
three slips still

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
early breakthrough for Robbo
but runs flowing now for Gloucestershire :
seems to be very streaky though : "through the slips, leading edge etc etc"
three slips still
Hmmm... odds against a result but you never know. Presumably expectations about spin haven't been helped by the weather and lack of play.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Match Drawn - weather making life difficult at the moment - however as the table shows, you've got to be in it to win it. Tough game away at Worcestershire next week, followed by Durham.

Attachments

• Table JUne .jpg
    Table JUne .jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 92

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Match Drawn - weather making life difficult at the moment - however as the table shows, you've got to be in it to win it. Tough game away at Worcestershire next week, followed by Durham.

Ahhh but Sussex will have their added ingredient, THE SUPPORTERS COACH to spur them on at this one - if they can tear themselves away from all that extra-curricular overnight bonking with each other as they revel in the freedom from domestic constraints offered by an "away game"???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here