NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Football ? Don't think so...

PXL_20240525_144202893~2.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Cafe Ten Hag, on the verge of being sacked, must be looking askance at that group of players right now
Not sure Sussex can help him.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
554/9 dec. Minimum 19 overs left in the day

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I was there today and it was not very exciting. Never really felt like the bowlers were in the game. Just hoping the batsman make a mistake.

Can't see the pitch being any different tomorrow.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The ground staff at Lords should be shot for producing a road like that. Home of Cricket??? Bah humbug!! - home of eternal batting practice more like. An insult to paying spectators.
It was my worry about this match. It goes one way or the other with Lords. Unfortunately they produced an anti-cricket wicket for this one.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
It was my worry about this match. It goes one way or the other with Lords. Unfortunately they produced an anti-cricket wicket for this one.
Barring a miracle this has had draw written all over it since day 2. If they think this is the way to get people in to watch County cricket they don't have very big brains.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Barring a miracle this has had draw written all over it since day 2. If they think this is the way to get people in to watch County cricket they don't have very big brains.
Presumably you mean the groundsmen?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I’m beginning to think this might be heading for a draw.
Proves you don't know much about cricket. It's a really exciting end to this four day marathon. Middlesex need 47 to win with 2 wickets in hand. I'm glued to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here