Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex By The Sea

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I sing the words. Makes me feel superior. And a bit of a cock when I'm the only one.

If people can't be bothered to learn the words maybe they don't love GOSBTS quite as much as we've been led to believe....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If people can't be bothered to learn the words maybe they don't love GOSBTS quite as much as we've been led to believe....
I take the view that they don't sing the words because they're thick, makes me feel a million dollars.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If people can't be bothered to learn the title of it, they don't love SBTS quite as much as we've been led to believe....

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
sussex by the sea is just a song for people who weren't born and don't live in brighton and hove to make them feel like real brighton fans, its brighton and hove albion, not brighton and hove and the whole of sussex albion

You sir, are an idiot.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I would sing it, but as soon as we reach the word 'hearts' my voice gives in. Can't go that high. :shrug:

That's why we need to get the lyrics printed in the program and to play the song in a lower key.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Now let your hearts be gay.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I sing the words. Makes me feel superior. And a bit of a cock when I'm the only one.

I sing the words at the start of each half.

There's no way I can sing the words at the speed we do it during the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here