Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sussex by the Sea at the correct speed - magnificent!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think it was at 2-1 just after they had the second goal disallowed by VAR. The West and perhaps north and maybe elsewhere, sung GOSBTS so magnificently, it was very loud and inspiring as it felt like a real watershed moment where our hopes were hanging by a thread. I think soon after Gross scored our third and thereafter the result never seemed in doubt.

Well done everyone for that rousing rendition, shows we can do it, more please!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I think it was at 2-1 just after they had the second goal disallowed by VAR. The West and perhaps north and maybe elsewhere, sung GOSBTS so magnificently, it was very loud and inspiring as it felt like a real watershed moment where our hopes were hanging by a thread. I think soon after Gross scored our third and thereafter the result never seemed in doubt.

Well done everyone for that rousing rendition, shows we can do it, more please!
Was also a better than normal rendition as the teams walked out in my opinion too, plus I had the pleasure of hearing the American marching band playing it outside before kick off as I was buying a programme coming up from the station.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Was also a better than normal rendition as the teams walked out in my opinion too, plus I had the pleasure of hearing the American marching band playing it outside before kick off as I was buying a programme coming up from the station.
Is there any chance, if I ask nicely, that you could post a photo of the away attendance figures from the season from the statistics page (if they still show them) please?
I like to record these things but I'm not aware of a regular online source for that info.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Is there any chance, if I ask nicely, that you could post a photo of the away attendance figures from the season from the statistics page (if they still show them) please?
I like to record these things but I'm not aware of a regular online source for that info.
I'll send you a private message of them tomorrow. If I post them on here I'm breaking Paul Barber OBE regulations by reproducing programme content.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here