Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex and Met Police

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Want to pray that there is not a Brighton V Palace play off final. What will they do then???

Beyond providing predicted numbers, and intelligence on likely troublemakers, I shouldn't think Sussex Police will be doing an awful lot, seeing as the final will be taking place in North London :shrug:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm sure if that scenario plays out, the losing sides supporters would congratulate the victors with celebratory applause and go about their business:laugh::facepalm:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Beyond providing predicted numbers, and intelligence on likely troublemakers, I shouldn't think Sussex Police will be doing an awful lot, seeing as the final will be taking place in North London :shrug:

They could always check that people leaving Sussex have the correct papers :facepalm:

Feb 14, 2010
I predict the police will be able to sell lots of overtime to the taxpayer to chase around about 500 hoolies on either side. Ive no idea why they can just hire a private industrial estate, send out private invitations and call it a fight club, thereby harming nobody but themselves. I do sometimes wonder why a punch up by football fans is so news worthy and something the police will throw huge amounts of money at when much worse will happen every Saturday night down somewhere like West Street.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
This very nearly happened a couple of years ago, however then it was Swansea and Cardiff looking very likely to meet in the final. 80,000 supporters from the Millenium Stadiums door step would of had to travel to Wembley, never understood why they didn't announce a change of venues. But in our case, as in that one there is still 3 matches to be played, so the only thing for certain is we've got an extra 2 matches to play.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

I suspect a heavy police presence at three bridges some at h Heath loads at Brighton with their cameras filming all those travelling by train, probably a fair few on every train leaving brighton.

Yes the match is in north London but there could be flash points in Sussex ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I predict the police will be able to sell lots of overtime to the taxpayer to chase around about 500 hoolies on either side. Ive no idea why they can just hire a private industrial estate, send out private invitations and call it a fight club, thereby harming nobody but themselves. I do sometimes wonder why a punch up by football fans is so news worthy and something the police will throw huge amounts of money at when much worse will happen every Saturday night down somewhere like West Street.
Worse WON'T happen down west st on a Saturday night.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I suspect a heavy police presence at three bridges some at h Heath loads at Brighton with their cameras filming all those travelling by train, probably a fair few on every train leaving brighton.

Yes the match is in north London but there could be flash points in Sussex ?

BTP.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
really , i don't believe that for one moment ???
regards
DR

You're probably right. I imagine they're sat in the office, formulating a big plan specifically for dealing with you, right at this very moment. Such is your well-earned notoriety in police football liaison circles.

Just had the email in fact. All leave cancelled for Op Fairy.

Jan 30, 2008
You're probably right. I imagine they're sat in the office, formulating a big plan specifically for dealing with you, right at this very moment. Such is your well-earned notoriety in police football liaison circles.

Just had the email in fact. All leave cancelled for Op Fairy.
:lolol:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here