Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Survey: What do you think of Tony Bloom?

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Agree with both your points.

Just feel if I was a Watford fan I’d be wondering if the owners really cared about the club and if it was a plaything for them until they get bored.(I appreciate a lot of teams could fall under that).

Think the lack of stability there is a cause for concern if I was a Watford fan.

My mate is a Watford fan but doesnt have any issues with the owners

The Mail on Sunday (which I'm fully aware is not everyone's cup of tea) is asking fans of Premier League clubs what they think of their club owners. They've been in contact with us at Mod Towers and have asked if we would publicise their questionnaire in relation to Tony. I would imagine he would be pretty close to the top of the list of popular owners but here is a chance for you to give your own opinions.

Link attached.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGJIllCtwUd6Q6CY95VyMSeXEv-xc4Hy4ym6qK0jOhL17Uqw/viewform

Done. No problem with The Mail on Sunday. I don’t see why a teasing deregotary comment about the paper has been made by the MoD

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
My mate is a Watford fan but doesnt have any issues with the owners
Watford aren’t the basket case club people make out, it’s common in Europe to sack managers after a few bad results. If we had kept Hypia for say another month would Hughton of had time to rescue us? Would of been very dicy.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Brentford.

Brighton-lite.

I put Man Utd for that one. I can't stand the fact that a foreign billionaire has been allowed to restructure the biggest club in the country such that they were cash rich and now have to service a loan to the tunes of £millions simply so that Glazer can have his grubby mitts on the wheel. I don't like middle eastern civil rights abusers running our clubs, but at least you can make an argument that they are doing some good if they plough their fortunes into UK infrastructure such as the owners of Man City have done. Where is the benefit to Glazer being allowed to run Man Utd?

Setting aside that it should have been possible to select all the clubs that attempted a super league coup, I also went for United. City and Chelsea’s money has brought many of the world’s best to the PL and driven the standard higher. Obviously not to everyone’s benefit but they’ve been good custodians for their clubs. There’s plenty of love for Leicester’s owners so being rich isn’t the issue. Whereas the Glazers have ruined the team, wasted a fortune and saddled United with mountains of debt.

It probably shouldn’t be about banning all nation states. Just ones that chop up journalists and have horrific human rights records. But in footballing terms, even they can’t be said to have done a bad job for Newcastle yet. In fact, they’ve provided hours of amusement.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Tony Bloom’s ok, I suppose. He should have bought another 3,300 Spurs tickets so that another 500 fans could have attended the game though.

Offset against that, he’s subbed the club £400m+ (I’ve lost track, tbh), and we’re watching attacking football played by full internationals. Oh, and we’re on track to finish this season as a top-half PL side.

I can’t think of a chairman/owner I’d rather have.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
He's a very generous and humble man.

Quite easily see him being owner for a long long time and eventually one of his kids taking over when old enough.

Family legacy would be one of the most important things to him in his love for the club.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Done.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Mail on Sunday (which I'm fully aware is not everyone's cup of tea) is asking fans of Premier League clubs what they think of their club owners. They've been in contact with us at Mod Towers and have asked if we would publicise their questionnaire in relation to Tony. I would imagine he would be pretty close to the top of the list of popular owners but here is a chance for you to give your own opinions.

Link attached.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGJIllCtwUd6Q6CY95VyMSeXEv-xc4Hy4ym6qK0jOhL17Uqw/viewform

Brilliant. Thanks for enabling. All the best, as always :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tony Bloom’s ok, I suppose. He should have bought another 3,300 Spurs tickets so that another 500 fans could have attended the game though.

Offset against that, he’s subbed the club £400m+ (I’ve lost track, tbh), and we’re watching attacking football played by full internationals. Oh, and we’re on track to finish this season as a top-half PL side.

I can’t think of a chairman/owner I’d rather have.

That's very generous of you. I'm sure Tony will be thrilled.

:facepalm:

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here