Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surrey v Sussex, the Oval, Wednesday

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Thornley and Nash, are not good enough. IMO, should be released immediately after this season. Another fact, we never replaced Monty when he retired. Another f*** up by Robbo and co.

ROBBO OUT!

Christ. Thornley has only played a handful of first class games. He did well in the seconds last year and is not going to be an instant hit. How many cricketers reach their peak at 20 with three first class games behind them?

There are question marks about Nash, I'll give you that. I don't think he has what it takes to be an opener and would like to see him drop down the order.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I like the look of Nash but I do agree he needs a drop down now, even after his recent maiden ton. Who will open though? Goodwin doesn't want to Hopkinson seems settled down the order, Hodd isn't ready. The only real option for me is Prior but he'll be away with England now. It's a sticky one.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Monty and Ward were big openers to replace, Nash looks like a good prospect, we need to get an opener or two that get in and cope well with the new ball.

Need to graft all day Friday to stay in this game.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Goodwin And Ramps Squared Up On Pitch?!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
He accused Ramps of scuffing up the wicket

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
108/4, Goodwin run out.

For fucks sake, we're chasing a high total with very little chance of reaching it, and our two arguably best batsman in the squad have been run out. What a JOKE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here