Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surprise ! Surprise !

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Nothing wrong with that, but it would be better if they were brought together for the right reasons, rather than as a means of ITV being able to charge more for their slots on a Sunday night to advertisers.

Vacuous manipulative drivel masquerading as light entertainment, and further proof, not that it is needed, that this once great nation has become a legion of bedwetters since the death of Diana turned the whole country into sniffling babies.

But what about Willoughby's tits?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Absolutely this - if ITV were doing for the good of those concerned then perhaps they could leave the cameras behind next time.

Every programme on ITV is designed to get the highest possible viewing figures so that it can charge more for advertising. Most programmes are designed to tug at your emotions one way or another, be it through laughter, fear, violence, sex so what's wrong with a bit of human compassion! I'm no wet blanket believe me, but when I see things like were on the show tonight I am man enough to admit it was emotional.

Last edited:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Every programme on ITV is designed to get the highest possible viewing figures so that it can charge more for advertising. Most programmes are designed to tug at your emotions one way or another, be it through laughter, fear, violence, sex so what's wrong with a bit of human compassion! I'm no wet blanket believe me, but when I see things like were on the show tonight I am man enough to admit it was emotional.
True enough, and I'm not against people getting some good news in their lives, which I guess should be the point - it's just that programs like this and the even-worse 'Long Lost Family' just come across as a bit too calculated I guess. But then I don't watch it anyway so I guess I should just keep quiet :)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
True enough, and I'm not against people getting some good news in their lives, which I guess should be the point - it's just that programs like this and the even-worse 'Long Lost Family' just come across as a bit too calculated I guess. But then I don't watch it anyway so I guess I should just keep quiet :)

Come on , admit it, you're starting to feel the love aren't you? Anyway, let's forget about all this, hold hands and skip on over to the 'Storm Watch Live' thread.:kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here