Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Back to the orginal question...its looking more and more likely. Adebayor came on and barely got above a trot as Palace surrender the lead to lose against Bournemouth.

Dreams can come true.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Hate to be rude, but I've had you down as a Palace fan?

Your avatar is slightly misleading.

Its a jester wearing a palace kit. Hes a jester because one does not take jesters seriously. they are fools who do foolish things like bonk people on the head with inflated pigs bladders on a stick. Theyu are, quite literally, a walking joke fit only for laughing at.

I hope that clears it up for you.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Its a jester wearing a palace kit. Hes a jester because one does not take jesters seriously. they are fools who do foolish things like bonk people on the head with inflated pigs bladders on a stick. Theyu are, quite literally, a walking joke fit only for laughing at.

I hope that clears it up for you.

I take it their fans/players suffer from Jaundice too?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A couple more wins for Bmuff and Glenn will be available :)

He seemed like the perfect sub to bring on last night when bmuff were 1-2 up but Smug chose King & Grabban. He can hold the ball up very well & players seem to score against their ex clubs all the time. He is not liked or wanted by Smug anymore.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They are very much looking like a bottom half team again now. But there are clearly five or six teams that are worse or as poor sadly but Palace have the early season points in the bag.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They are very much looking like a bottom half team again now. But there are clearly five or six teams that are worse or as poor sadly but Palace have the early season points in the bag.

Exactly mores the pity!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The lack of goal contributions from Palace's strikers is staggering - one goal all season, and that from a penalty.

Swansea away on Saturday is a big match. The lad Adebayor HAS to deliver.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Only a 10pt margin to make up, they can pull this off surely!

It could be a glorious reverse Great Escape.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Funny how that smuglet Dougie and most of his mongy Nigel chums appear to have fükced off this board now that Palace look like relegation candidates in their utterly shìt clapped out "stadium" that empties with ten minutes to go every game.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Funny how that smuglet Dougie and most of his mongy Nigel chums appear to have fükced off this board now that Palace look like relegation candidates in their utterly shìt clapped out "stadium" that empties with ten minutes to go every game.

Dont need them I will do it for them Haha 2-0, Wonky Warehouse, Seaweed, you only got 5k at Withdean so full of JCLs, USA, USA etc

Sooner a Palace away end on this board THE BETTER.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

Just a blip lads, We will be fine. :eek:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

F**k me ! Damned if we do, damned if we don't :)
You really are one angry individual

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here