Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
#pardewin Can't believe the comments on here. There is no shame in losing to Man Utd. Give the manager at least a dozen more games to try and improve things before we judge him. He may lose them all but at least he'd be given a fair chance.

Stability is key. I say offer him a long contract extension and then see the team respond on the pitch and rise up the league.

#pardewin

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
"6 wins in 41 games", Pardew is doing a great job. Long may he continue. The only disappointing thing is that there are still teams below them in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
"6 wins in 41 games", Pardew is doing a great job. Long may he continue. The only disappointing thing is that there are still teams below them in the league.

Long may their slide down the Premier League continue and hopefully in the drop zone by New Year. Loving it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I keep saying it.

Pots of cash
Third best player in the world in Zaha
Best fans and most loyal fans
The loudest
An old school stadium
Fighting for a Europa league spot now as champs league probably a little out of reach.
Still in the FA cup
Nothing to see here.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Palace fans planning walk out on 21 minutes in line with their defeat count. I still hope they stay up as I would love to meet them next season if we go up!

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Palace fans planning walk out on 21 minutes in line with their defeat count. I still hope they stay up as I would love to meet them next season if we go up!

If they are already 3 down by then, does it get put back to the 22nd minute?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
#pardewin Can't believe the comments on here. There is no shame in losing to Man Utd. Give the manager at least a dozen more games to try and improve things before we judge him. He may lose them all but at least he'd be given a fair chance.

This a thousand times. What better manager is there to get them out of this pickle than the manager who got them into it in the first place? Pardew is made for Palace.

#pardewin

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Good reading on the BBS currently, the "Trouble in Block A/B" is exceptional reading as they are starting to turn on each other more and more.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=268282

Looking through there is a good read. I noticed that one of the posters EagleFoz has this as their signature

BHAFC – rolling in hypocrisy / dodging taxes since 1992.

Which is ironic in it's hypocrisy and a little confusing.. What taxes have BHAFC apparently dodged?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'll see your Palace hypocrisy and raise you this absolute beauty, posted just yesterday by a Palace fan.

2d12s8o.jpg

8th! Jesus wept.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Apparently, police were detaining Palace fans near the exits.

akedrt.jpg

"Oi, you get back in there and watch the rest of the game with the other Palace fans."

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

Whilst our form has been fairly - nay extremely - poor, that stat is simply wrong.

And quite why last seasons results are supposed to have any bearing on where we end up this season is beyond me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here