Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Supporters in Worthing / Broadwater?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not only is he palace but he's The Head Ultra palace supporter, as he also supports Spurs.

Gotta admire the sluttery of this fella, if nothing else.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Weird. Happy to spunk out for a West Upper season ticket, instead of travelling up to London to see the team he supports?
I've been living in London for 30 years - Never occurred to me to get a season ticket for my local club (Charlton thank god!), rather than travelling to see the team I support.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

What a welcome! Nah I'm not a Palace fan. But yeah, I'm from London so I naturally support my main club there, Spurs. That doesn't stop me wanting my local PL team to win though, and I think Brighton have got great potential with Potter in charge.

The rivalry Palace had slipped my mind. Seems it's even more bitter than I originally thought.

Your Season Ticket availability is pretty much open to the general public. I've had no affiliation as a member with Brighton before, went on to your site, registered an account, and had a Season Ticket within 5 minutes.

Nothing like supporting your 'local' team, i'll be going to Worthing FC games too.

Anyway, sounds like I'll be going on my own :lolol:

You may spot one or two Albion fans on the train, you won't be travelling alone.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012

What a welcome! Nah I'm not a Palace fan. But yeah, I'm from London so I naturally support my main club there, Spurs. That doesn't stop me wanting my local PL team to win though, and I think Brighton have got great potential with Potter in charge.

The rivalry Palace had slipped my mind. Seems it's even more bitter than I originally thought.

Your Season Ticket availability is pretty much open to the general public. I've had no affiliation as a member with Brighton before, went on to your site, registered an account, and had a Season Ticket within 5 minutes.

Nothing like supporting your 'local' team, i'll be going to Worthing FC games too.

If you want to be accepted on here you ‘HAVE’ to go through the correct initiation protocol, which is demanded, firstly arrive early at the Amex, purchase a full kit as well as a stuffed seagull effigy hat don these items and progress to your nice shiny new comfy padded seat and get a kind soul to photograph you which you must then post onto this site. You will then be accepted onto the provisional full kit wanker list, While you await full acceptance to the right on Brighton supporters club. Failing this just keep up the Spurs pretence while you scurry on back to BBS. :)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Also, probably unlike Palace, we have a season ticket waiting list I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No longer, with the extra seats going in and covid affected renewals down to 92%. None available for the North stand, but most blocks elsewhere have seats available.

ronzalo

Jul 21, 2021
Each to their own of course. Spurs ST is a fair whack, I used to have one, it's not manageable from the south coast for me.

In any case, I misjudged the room. All good.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Only just seen this thread, although I almost certainly approved the opening post, but just chipping in to say that from a small amount of detective work, I have no doubt that [MENTION=42432]ronzalo[/MENTION] has indeed recently moved from London to Worthing and does seem to have a genuine Albion interest.

Welcome about chap - it's never too late to see the light.

There's plenty in and around Worthing, including me.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Got to have a tough skin in here. Immunity to sarcasm and digs.

Aside from that, pretty good place to keep up with Albion news and general shite.

So, to echo Bozza, welcome.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Each to their own of course. Spurs ST is a fair whack, I used to have one, it's not manageable from the south coast for me.

Don't be put off, this is where you will find the best and the worst Albion fans, the lickers and the bedwetters, retired Hooligans and lifelong scarfers, the right and the left side North Stand Brighton Boys.
We all hate Palace though.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Grow a thick skin, mind the pedant banana skins, be fluent in tittle tattle, blame the other person and you'll be fine on NSC :lolol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Howdy everyone,

Any Brighton supporters around the Worthing (Broadwater) area on this forum? I've recently moved down from London and picked myself up a ST in the West Upper (W3H). Would be cool if anyone was also a holder to travel to games with or even just watch away games down the pub round here...

Really looking forward to seeing the Seagulls (plenty of them around here!) in action in the PL.

Also - anywhere I can pickup some of the chants?

I’m surprised nobody has yet to ask if you are male or female :drink:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Only just seen this thread, although I almost certainly approved the opening post, but just chipping in to say that from a small amount of detective work, I have no doubt that [MENTION=42432]ronzalo[/MENTION] has indeed recently moved from London to Worthing and does seem to have a genuine Albion interest.

Welcome about chap - it's never too late to see the light.

There's plenty in and around Worthing, including me.
Good stuff.

A big welcome is in order then.

:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here