Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superfan

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Fair play to him...but you have to wonder what else he has going on in his life.

As you have managed over 44k posts on here, why don't you rearrange the following words to construct a well known idiom that's ironically apposite:

calling, pot, black, the, kettle

Ooh.
Somebodys tired.

Not at all, it's a great milestone to achieve and your snidey little comment smacks of small mindedness and deserved to be challenged.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As you have managed over 44k posts on here, why don't you rearrange the following words to construct a well known idiom that's ironically apposite:

calling, pot, black, the, kettle

Not at all, it's a great milestone to achieve and your snidey little comment smacks of small mindedness and deserved to be challenged.

Blimey, what crawled up your arse and died ?

You'll notice I preceded my comment by acknowledging his achievement. The rest of the post was a harmless throwaway remark. I'm sorry if you think the rest of it was "snidey and small minded" and urgently needed addressing by you leaping to his defence. Oh...hang on, no I'm not. I couldn't give a toss.

Get over yerself.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Blimey, what crawled up your arse and died ?

You'll notice I preceded my comment by acknowledging his achievement. The rest of the post was a harmless throwaway remark. I'm sorry if you think the rest of it was "snidey and small minded" and urgently needed addressing by you leaping to his defence. Oh...hang on, no I'm not. I couldn't give a toss.

Get over yerself.

And you couldn't stop yourself from ending up with that pathetic failed attempt at a little bit of deflection. Just keep rackin' up them posts, you saddo.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And you couldn't stop yourself from ending up with that pathetic failed attempt at a little bit of deflection. Just keep rackin' up them posts, you saddo.

Deflection from what - your rapier wit ?

Think I'll cope, somehow.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
A blog written by the man himself here- http://zipstrips2011-2012.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/brighton-2-millers-1-sept-16th-2015.html

Once again the club and Barber come across as in touch and full of class-

"Back in the boardroom and Paul Barber chinked his glass to get everybodies attention and announced me as a very special guest of the evening (welled up a bit there) and presented me with a Brighton shirt with "NORRIS 1000" emblazoned on it....thankfully it wasn't an home shirt as Blue and White stripes is too similiar to....well you know who.
They didn't know about my record till we arrived so they obviously had it done there and then at the Club shop's printing facilities.....a wonderful touch i thought."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here