Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Superbowl tix prices

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Not behind a paywall, so i have copied and pasted
Crazy money- absolutley no chance for "normal" fans to go. Though I have no idea what the usual price for a ticket to a regular season game is.

MONEYWATCH

How much are 2024 Super Bowl tickets? See prices for average, cheapest and most expensive seats​

moneywatch
By Kate Gibson
Edited By Alain Sherter
Updated on: February 9, 2024 / 10:41 AM EST / CBS News

A ticket to the Super Bowl in 1967 cost $10, or just over $90 adjusted for inflation. That likely wouldn't buy you a beer at this year's game. Read on to see average ticket prices to the 2024 Super Bowl, from cheapest to most expensive.

How much do the cheapest Super Bowl tickets cost for 2024?​

Ticket sales to Sunday's matchup between the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs are surging, with a fifth of tickets purchased in the last three days, StubHub reported. Sales have risen 7% since Tuesday, and that percentage is expected to increase daily as Sunday draws closer, according to the ticket marketplace.

Super Bowl ticket prices typically jump immediately after the conference championship games, which were played on January 29, then fall as the game nears, according to ticket resale site Seat Geek.

Currently, the cheapest face-value tickets for this year's Super Bowl sold directly by the NFL were about $2,000. And that price is after fans, including season ticket holders, win the chance to fork over several grand to buy them via a lottery system.

As Mike Nowakowski, co-owner of Ticket King in Minneapolis, told CBS Minnesota, "The average Joe does not have a fighting chance of getting a ticket for face value."

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The yanks are minted. But also they love the hype. Can guarantee you will be able to get face value a couple of hours before kick off. Although that will still be $2k.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
The yanks are minted. But also they love the hype. Can guarantee you will be able to get face value a couple of hours before kick off. Although that will still be $2k.
Some yanks are minted. Prices still well out of the reach of most normal Americans, I'd have thought, which is a shame.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Tickets for Klopp's farewell match at Anfield will break records for UK domestic football.... £20K+ being talked about...?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
£64k? You could buy a whole sanctuary for that!

No Way Wow GIF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here