Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] SuperBowl 50, **** Official couldn't give a toss about it thread ****

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Note remotely interested, and will fail to get anything useful out of my US team tomorrow because they will all be celebrating/pissed off/hungover

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The only thing I'll take an interest in is checking who won it in the morning and thank God it's over for another year.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Whilst I appreciate plenty of people love this, and good luck to them,for me - Roll on the Baseball season

theboybilly

Not really fussed about it but I did go to a Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers pre-season friendly in 1985. I had a rough idea what was going on but the day will be memorable for me always because of the great atmosphere and all the razzamatazz. The day-long tailgate parties were a sight to behold.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Cared enough to start a whole thread though....

You love it really , or just disappointed you don't understand it.

Maybe next year....

???

Cared ?
Rather than have a wind up on the other Super Bowl thread and upset the people that actually enjoy or pretend to enjoy it, I thought I would start this thread :thumbsup:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It says something about a sport when all people are really interested in are the half time show, and the commercials.

American football is a sport which could be good, but has developed into something TERRIBLE. They play for about 5 seconds and then stop, they have breaks between periods, and on top of that they have timeouts as well. I want to watch sport FFS, I don't want to watch groups of players and coaches standing around discussing every single play. As for being able to change the ENTIRE team, that's just the icing on the cake.

1066gull

Panthers to win. I am pretty sure the European Final is getting quite global to. Obviously not as big as the Superbowl but they do broadcast the final of the Champions League to a lot of Asia and South America. They need to start doing a Half Time show as well to get in more of an audience because I have to admit that setup is kinda awesome and I do enjoy the Half Time Show on the Superbowl.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Panthers to win. I am pretty sure the European Final is getting quite global to. Obviously not as big as the Superbowl but they do broadcast the final of the Champions League to a lot of Asia and South America. They need to start doing a Half Time show as well to get in more of an audience because I have to admit that setup is kinda awesome and I do enjoy the Half Time Show on the Superbowl.

The Champions League Final is the most watched annual sporting event, ahead of the Super Bowl.

Two points about having a half time show in the CL:

1. It's a FOOTBALL match not a CONCERT, people put it on to watch the FOOTBALL
2. Half time is only 15 minutes, rather than 4 hours or whatever ridiculous amount of time they have in the Super Bowl.

In my opinion of course.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Whatever happened to our cheerleaders?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Does any of the teams play in blue and white stripes?

If so that is the team I will support.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:wozza: I think you have taken a wrong turn

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
This thread is longer than the official one for those who DO give a toss at the moment. :cheery:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
This thread is longer than the official one for those who DO give a toss at the moment. :cheery:

That will all change in an hour or so, they will need something else to do in between all the stopping and starting.

Expect posts full of " awesome , Wowzer and amazeballs " to follow :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here