Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superb News for REMF listen to Talk Sport

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Gareth, let me know when you want stuff for the auction......i have a framed aerial print of the Goldstone to donate.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Robyn has just said thank you for all the emails about the sofa money. Good girl.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent news on this rather sad day for so many.

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
Uncle Spielberg said:
Our techno wizzkid ( Virgo's Haircut ) is on the case. [/B]

Techo wizzkid ??
Are we talking about the same person ?? Blimey what a waste on the railways !!!:lolol: :lolol:

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Great news Gareth, the timing of the announcement is excellent.

To go with this superb news, it would be appreciated if a few more REMF supporters could agree to play in the REMF golf match this coming Friday at Hassocks G.C.

So come on people, add your name to the REMF golf sticky and help put even more money into the fund.

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
That is great news!, but what's this about wizzkid VH on the case? He doesn't seem to know anything about it!

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Watched the bit on SouthEast today,re REMF. Simply well done to ALL of you.:bowdown: The kids really well turned out in their kit and Robert,s sister was on the news. G/G and all way done,'Ricky Marlowe' may have been a victim :( But his name lives on :clap: :albion:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The monies should be given to the REMF later this week. Also the amount is now £ 1500 not £ 1000.

Robyn Schonhofer :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here