Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superb defence, Energetically Wasteful attack and Imporatance of Buckley

dantheman

Jul 16, 2011
Not just some wild speculation or assumption, but actual facts! I remember this being published after 10 games, and now the 20 game report is out! Some interesting stats in here including a FIFTH of our goals conceded being from penalties!
And I'd be intrigued as to what Gus puts in the half time oranges as our 45-60 min goals scored is impressive. And almost half our goals being down the right, thank you Bruno and Buckley.

But anyway, for you stattos out there, enjoy:

Report: 20 Games In Experimental 3-6-1

Dec 29, 2011
A good read, the goals scored/conceded per shot taken is interesting, and it also shows Barnes playing a wide left role is pretty ineffective at setting up goal scoring opportunities, two wingers seems the way to go.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Great! Now opposing teams don't even have to send Scouts to watch our games. :facepalm:

dantheman

Jul 16, 2011
I find it incredible how much data is collated in this. Does kind of show what everyone though about the effectiveness of Buckley and Barnes as wingers!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Three telling stats...

Attachments

• ScreenShot135.jpg
    ScreenShot135.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 82

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Three telling stats...

Indeed, but not as telling as the 10% of points won from losing positions, a disgrace and very low compared to all the other top teams reflecting both on the character of the side and the managements ability to adjust & adapt to turn a game around

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here