Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SUPER Tuesday-GO GO GO The Trump

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'm fully in the boat of if you don't get Bern, then let it burn with Trump.

I'd rather ANYONE but another career politician that would be in jail if it was anyone else (Clinton).

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
I think that any American supporter of the Republican Party should automatically be denied the vote. They are still showing their determination to wreck the world having previously nominated both of the Bush warmongers. If we really want a wholly unstable global situation, Republicans are the people to rely on.

OK, I'll get my Horlicks and go back to sleep now. Not quite sure why I woke up in the first place.

Dec 29, 2011
Sanders is the only proper candidate. Anyone who votes for Trump has no clue about politics; he has all these big statements but most are impossible. Oh, and he's a huge hypocrite too.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I think that any American supporter of the Republican Party should automatically be denied the vote. They are still showing their determination to wreck the world having previously nominated both of the Bush warmongers. If we really want a wholly unstable global situation, Republicans are the people to rely on.

OK, I'll get my Horlicks and go back to sleep now. Not quite sure why I woke up in the first place.

Don't be daft. We need the GOP to laugh at. I'm enjoying the circus!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Putin verses Trump. Now that is something that sends a shiver down my spine.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Spectacular stuff coming out of The USA in these election nominations,today will be very interesting.

Im Fully behind The Trump now. He is totally bonkers but I have to now see this car crash out to its conclusion
The normal politicians have been screwing us all for years,perhaps its time we let the lunatics have a crack at it.

Im starting to think Trump then Corbyn running our combined international interests would be simply wonderful to watch.What on earth could go wrong?

View attachment 72750

The thought processes you reveal here fully explain your position on the EU referendum. Apologies for thinking you were being satirical on that subject - I now know that you were actually serious.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Don't be daft. We need the GOP to laugh at. I'm enjoying the circus!

Always amusing watching the GOP in meltdown mode - which is where they are at the moment. Yet again they will end up with a candidate that they don't want. Their problem is the rest of America has moved on but they haven't. Consequently they field a bizarre selection of candidates who would be laughed off the stage in any other country. Once they start picking some normal, average Joes they might do better - until they learn from their past mistakes they are doomed to repeat them

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Is this guy really going to be president of the USA? It was funny to think about at first...now not so much.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is this guy really going to be president of the USA? It was funny to think about at first...now not so much.

No, he isn't. Even if the Republicans are stupid enough to vote him as their nominee, they'll guarantee election defeat.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
It's baffling why white supremacists support Trump when he singlehandedly disproves this theory.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
The thought processes you reveal here fully explain your position on the EU referendum. Apologies for thinking you were being satirical on that subject - I now know that you were actually serious.

Scary stuff eh?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
All a bit scary if stupid America gets its way.

Trump looks normal compared to Ted Cruz though.

I can't stand Hillary but there is simply no- one else.

I wish Chris Christie had stayed in. He'd have been better than The Donald!

Actually there is someone else. His name's Gary Johnson and he'd shit all over those arse clowns Hilary and Donald as President.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here