Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super Bowl XLVIII Seattle Seahawks v Denver Broncos ***Official Match Thread***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As always, the 'game' will be ruined by the constant add breaks, and I'll get bored and switch off.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
So the allegedly biggest sports game in the world takes place tonight in NY.

It’s not in New York it’s in New Jersey.

The most important question is what snacks have people lined up for it?

Going to my bosses SB party – his missus is Texan and does the best chicken wings and pulled pork I’ve ever tasted.

Should be a good game – it will be close but I think the Broncos should just shade it. Peyton Manning looking to get his second Super Bowl MVP to match Eli’s record.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm going to go with the prediction made on the Simpsons in 2005 > Denver to win 19 - 14
http://www.wcpo.com/sports/simpsons-predicted-denver-broncos-beat-seattle-seahawks-19-14-in-super-bowl-back-in-2005

tumblr_l2yr46kjfB1qc073co1_400.gif

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'll be watching with a load of mates, in a pub that one of them runs. We've got hot dogs, chilli and some quality American beers in. It's been a tradition for the last 5 years or so. I'll be cheering on the Seahawks as my team, the Panthers, went out in the divisional playoffs at the hands of the 49ers.

:cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery:

:unclesam::unclesam::unclesam::unclesam::unclesam::unclesam::unclesam::unclesam::unclesam::unclesam::unclesam::unclesam:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So what time is " throw up" - or whatever they call kick off over there?

Jul 7, 2003
So what time is " throw up" - or whatever they call kick off over there?

Kick off is at 11:30pm. Hopefully Sky will sort out their feed by then as just about every film they have shown so far has broken up at some point.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Manning will launch a last second 60 yard hail Hail Mary to win in total drama, Sherman will miss it and won't say a great deal after.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
With no Raiders or Redskins, I'm going with the underdogs - GO SEAHAWKS!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here