Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***** Super Bowl XLVII Baltimore Ravens v San Francisco 49ers *****

D

Deleted member 18477

It's only my second day of a new job tomorrow, so I'm not even attempting to stay up.

I couldn't see any highlights shows advertised (tomorrow or day after) on the Beeb, does anyone know any different, or where can I see highlights otherwise?

(I don't have Sky)

There will be highlights on BBC sports website. Not sure how long the highlights will be though. I'd imagine the whole programme will be shown on iPlayer so you might as well record it tonight if you can. It's live on BBC2 from 11pm.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
It's only my second day of a new job tomorrow, so I'm not even attempting to stay up.

I couldn't see any highlights shows advertised (tomorrow or day after) on the Beeb, does anyone know any different, or where can I see highlights otherwise?

(I don't have Sky)
nfl.com gamepass will have the full and condensed game to view. Condensed runs for about 45 minutes, Full is the full TV coverage.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
4 weeks ago Flaco was playing for his career, tonight he starts the SB and there is still a large chance he could be traded its crazy! I cant stand the 49ers and Jim H appears to be a tool in comparison to his brother so LETS GO RAVENS (From a Dallas fan)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sky now live

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
The only American Football game I watch (or attempt to).

Go 49ers! The Ravens are the american MK Dons I take it?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
If thats referring to moving the team, I think there are some that are worse like Indy imho

Didn't they basically pack up over night and bugger off?

I suppose it is an accepted business practice in USA now.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Didn't they basically pack up over night and bugger off?

I suppose it is an accepted business practice in USA now.

I think a few have done similar things, I think the worst and hardest hitting were Raiders when they left LA without a franchise and probably the biggest market without one!

BBC all the way for me tonight, watched the first 30 on Sky but the first 7 mins is already better on BBC

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think a few have done similar things, I think the worst and hardest hitting were Raiders when they left LA without a franchise and probably the biggest market without one!

BBC all the way for me tonight, watched the first 30 on Sky but the first 7 mins is already better on BBC

It makes no sense at all the Los Angeles has no NFL team, they moved some time ago to Oakland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here