Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Super Bowl Ticket Pricing Chart

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When I was in Denver a few years ago, the broncos were playing at home and a couple of us tried to get tickets, against the Rams I think it was. Anyway, it’s like seeing man United as there are so few home games anyway and they tend to sell out really quickly

We contacted their administration office and we were offered two tickets ( I think they were equivalent 1901 or VIP) for $900 for the two as it was a sell out.

The Eagles at Wembley was £130 a ticket

Did they play Hotel California ? Love that one.

Jul 7, 2003
When I was in Denver a few years ago, the broncos were playing at home and a couple of us tried to get tickets, against the Rams I think it was. Anyway, it’s like seeing man United as there are so few home games anyway and they tend to sell out really quickly

We contacted their administration office and we were offered two tickets ( I think they were equivalent 1901 or VIP) for $900 for the two as it was a sell out.

That's because nobody wants to watch the Eagles though!

I went to Denver a few years ago for a MNF game against the Chiefs. Bought through the official resale in advance and paid around $200 for a ticket on the that club level behind the end zone but without the access to the very nice lounges we saw on a stadium tour. On that basis, if those tickets were sideline views with Club access $450 seems about right.

If you compare it club Wembley which is a far inferior product, it is probably reasonable value

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My missus did actually go to Wembley to watch the "musical" Eagles...and they opened with Hotel California. Apparently loads of people were complaining as they had missed it because they hadn't got to the show on time! :lol:

Blimey, that song goes on for about 45 minutes. NO sympathy!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The nearest equivalent I can think of would be paying £3.5k (cheapest seat on the OP’s table) to watch the Albion in a Champion’s League final (as if). Possibly England in a WC final?

For the Albion, I would expect to be able to pick up a ticket from the club, so no. For England in a WC final? Nah, I’d watch it on the telly rather than pay that price.

It’s a no then from me. I can just about imagine it might not be for others though. Only the cheapest ticket though.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

To be fair the Eagles must be about 90 yrs old !

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That's broadly how much you'd have to pay me to sit and watch a game.

(But I appreciate it is a massively popular sport, so on that note I'll exit quietly and go and play on another thread).

I started watching NFL at the start of lockdown for something else to do. Kind of into now, but totally relate to what you're saying, my 2 boys think I'm a completely nerd sitting down to watch it and I'm regularly the subject of abuse on a Sunday evening. It's actually a brilliant sport for getting other things done. I had to sort the house insurance, perfect, there are so many breaks you can get through a few household tasks. I think I read somewhere that there is actually something like 8mins of ball in play action for a 3 hr game. :lolol:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I started watching NFL at the start of lockdown for something else to do. Kind of into now, but totally relate to what you're saying, my 2 boys think I'm a completely nerd sitting down to watch it and I'm regularly the subject of abuse on a Sunday evening. It's actually a brilliant sport for getting other things done. I had to sort the house insurance, perfect, there are so many breaks you can get through a few household tasks. I think I read somewhere that there is actually something like 8mins of ball in play action for a 3 hr game. :lolol:

Watch Redzone on SKY (ch416?) next season, and you'll have 7hrs of commercial free football, where its non stop action from every single game - as it happens...and you will have a perfectly good excuse to leave all those boring chores (who does household chores on a Sunday evening anyway?!) :lolol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Watch Redzone on SKY (ch416?) next season, and you'll have 7hrs of commercial free football, where its non stop action from every single game - as it happens...and you will have a perfectly good excuse to leave all those boring chores (who does household chores on a Sunday evening anyway?!) :lolol:

True, I kind of prefer watching 1 game on Sky NFL than the Red Zone though, although did dip into it once or twice this season when there were no insurance renewals to take care of! :p:D

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
The nearest equivalent I can think of would be paying £3.5k (cheapest seat on the OP’s table) to watch the Albion in a Champion’s League final (as if). Possibly England in a WC final?

For the Albion, I would expect to be able to pick up a ticket from the club, so no. For England in a WC final? Nah, I’d watch it on the telly rather than pay that price.

It’s a no then from me. I can just about imagine it might not be for others though. Only the cheapest ticket though.

If it were England in a World Cup final, I’d probably pay whatever I had to to see it, but probably could get one without having to pay over the odds. I was at the semi in Moscow and would have got a final ticket through the England Supporters Club. I was at the final against Italy in the summer and again got my ticket through ESC. Will do the same for Qatar.

For a regular game, I wouldn’t pay silly money but for a once in a lifetime event like Albion in the Champions League final it would be different. I paid a few hundred for the cricket World Cup final against New Zealand (official ticket, not through a tout) and it was the best few hundred I have ever spent!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
That's not an official site and it's certainly a myth that NFL has to be expensive to watch - remember this is the Super Bowl and is being played at the home of one of the two participants.

I've been to Green Bay to watch the Packers, and bought tickets from their version of a Ticket Exchange. Even for the recent game against the 49ers tickets were available for less than $130. It doesn't haven't to be expensive.

The Packers STs are between $750 and $1,000 (they currently have approx. 137,000 people on the waiting list!) and every game since 1960 has been sold out.

Last edited:

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Like others, over the past few months, I have really got into NFL, and am starting to see it appeal. I work on a cruise ship out of Florida, so it is obviously full of fans, both the guests, and a few of the crew.

Unlike our football, from what I have understood, it is far "bigger" spectacle and is meant more as entertainment than sport. It is far more of an "event" then going to the Amex. The theatre sound tech, is a big Steelers fan (and Albion now since I have converted him), doesn't understand how I can be happy with the ridiculous amount of draws at the moment and how "not losing" most games is impressive. Would love to see what he would think of a lower league match, traveling to the other end of the country for a dour 0-0 on a January Tuesday night.

However, if anyone has doubted the sport, the last few weeks of the play offs have been ridiculous, and watching the games with him have been very enjoyable. To see the pooldeck erupt when Mahomes' pass was intercepted in overtime was great. Hopefully the Superbowl is just as good as the rest of the season!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's not an official site and it's certainly a myth that NFL has to be expensive to watch - remember this is the Super Bowl and is being played at the home of one of the two participants.

I've been to Green Bay to watch the Packers, and bought tickets from their version of a Ticket Exchange. Even for the recent game against the 49ers tickets were available for less than $130. It doesn't haven't to be expensive.

Your argument, that it 'doesn't have to be expensive', is that you can reference one game where tickets were available for just over £100? :shrug:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Your argument, that it 'doesn't have to be expensive', is that you can reference one game where tickets were available for just over £100? :shrug:

That was the recent game against the 49ers in the play offs - more expensive than a regular season game

I've paid $80 for a ticket at Lambeau (about £60) for a regular season game. For a stadium that has been sold out every game for over 60 years, I'd say that was pretty good.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

To be fair that's not the standard price, I'd imagine you sat somewhere pretty decent for that. My "season tickets" (i.e. both games) at Tottenham Stadium are £100 for both. I'm sure one year at Wembley I got upper tier endzone tickets for about £25 a game.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It really does depend. About ten years ago we went to see the Raiders in Oakland and they were virtually giving the tickets away. I can't remember exactly how much I paid but five adult tickets were less than $100. (That's $100 for all five, not $100 each).

And for those who don't like the game (Hi Zef!) - fair enough. I personally can't stand tennis or any type of car racing, but each to their own. Personally I think American football is the greatest sport on the planet and way more enjoyable and exciting than soccer. No I'm not saying that for effect or as a wind-up, it's my honest opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here