Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Super Bowl Ticket Pricing Chart

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
That was the recent game against the 49ers in the play offs - more expensive than a regular season game

I've paid $80 for a ticket at Lambeau (about £60) for a regular season game. For a stadium that has been sold out every game for over 60 years, I'd say that was pretty good.

The thread is about the super bowl, not other games.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Also remember that:

1) A team only plays 8 home games a season (or maybe 9 now they’ve just made it a 17 game regular season). That’s it. If Brighton only played 8 games a year at the Amex, prices and demand would be high too.

2). A game lasts 3hrs plus, and then there’s the tailgate party beforehand and so on - you’d expect to spend a good 5hrs or so at a NFL game, if not more. It’s an ‘occasion’, however cheesy that might sound.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The thread is about the super bowl, not other games.

Make sure you tell off everyone else who have dare to take the conversation away from the Super Bowl.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It does strike me as odd quite how anyone who"s sat through Villa, Newcastle and Leeds can have the stones to call American Football boring.

Compared to those games I'd have been very happy if the stadium TV's had been retuned to The Knitting Channel.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I went to an Ice Hockey game when I was working in New York a couple of years ago……no real interest but was working with a couple of Canadians and the Maple Leafs were playing so went along. Paid $200 each for standard (cheapest) seats and it wasn’t anywhere near sold out. First and last hockey game for me ….anyone who thinks the getting up and down for food and drink at the Amex is bad should try one though :lolol::lolol:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Watch Redzone on SKY (ch416?) next season, and you'll have 7hrs of commercial free football, where its non stop action from every single game - as it happens...and you will have a perfectly good excuse to leave all those boring chores (who does household chores on a Sunday evening anyway?!) :lolol:

Ohhhh great. I assume its not the PL at that time of night. Must be the MLS or one of the South American divisions of football.

Unless you mean American "throwball" ? :D

Wouldnt mind going to a game just to experience it, but $40,000 for a seat tho? Jeez.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
That's not an official site and it's certainly a myth that NFL has to be expensive to watch - remember this is the Super Bowl and is being played at the home of one of the two participants.

I've been to Green Bay to watch the Packers, and bought tickets from their version of a Ticket Exchange. Even for the recent game against the 49ers tickets were available for less than $130. It doesn't haven't to be expensive.

The Packers STs are between $750 and $1,000 (they currently have approx. 137,000 people on the waiting list!) and every game since 1960 has been sold out.

That's correct, NFL doesn't have to be expensive to watch. I've seen 3 Giants games over the last few years and paid around about $100 for each game which I think is reasonable for the experience. I love all the hoopla that is associated with the game especially the tailgate parties before the game itself. You can walk around the parking lot and complete strangers will happily offer you beers, burgers, fried chicken etc. It's a very friendly, inclusive atmosphere

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Bucs have been virtually giving away tickets for most of the near 40 years I’ve supported them. Hopefully back to business as usual after the last couple of strange years!

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Bucs have been virtually giving away tickets for most of the near 40 years I’ve supported them. Hopefully back to business as usual after the last couple of strange years!

Yep - we went to a couple of games at Ray Jay in the early 00's and paid almost nothing...and that included the season after they won the SB in 2003!

Wouldn't even contemplate a Superbowl though at the prices they charge each year. Mind you, the Browns arent likely to be there any time soon, so I dont need to worry about that anyway!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here