Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] ***Super Bowl LIII New England Patriots v Los Angeles Rams - Official Match Thread***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gladys Knight singing the Stars and Stripes

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The stadium looks great, having never been to a proper US arena I guess they put ours (Amex and possibly the new Spurs stadium excepted) to shame. Has anybody here been to a big NFL game?

Only the one game, Buccaneers v Bills in Tampa the year after the Super Bowl was there and it was fantastic.

Big Rams turnover on first Patriots play

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Seeing as The Miami Dolphins and Dan Marino aren't involved.....

Who am I supporting here?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'm going for the ones in blue and yellow.

They look more exciting.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Brady is not sure what is going on out there! Two time outs already.

theboybilly

Only the one game, Buccaneers v Bills in Tampa the year after the Super Bowl was there and it was fantastic.

Big Rams turnover on first Patriots play

I went to see what can only be described as a pre-season friendly in Tampa. Bucs v Miami Dolphins (with Dan Marino) a few years before the Bucs became an NFL team (1985 I think) It was great, hot dogs and beer to your seat - I didn't have a clue what was going on on the pitch :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I went to see what can only be described as a pre-season friendly in Tampa. Bucs v Miami Dolphins (with Dan Marino) a few years before the Bucs became an NFL team (1985 I think) It was great, hot dogs and beer to your seat - I didn't have a clue what was going on on the pitch :)

Looks like it was the 22/09/91 the game the Bills won 17-10

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
The stadium looks great, having never been to a proper US arena I guess they put ours (Amex and possibly the new Spurs stadium excepted) to shame. Has anybody here been to a big NFL game?

Joe Robbie Stadium in Miami back in the late 1980's, Miami Dolphins vs Indianapolis Colts, saw Dan Marino and Eric Dickerson play, two NFL legends.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rams really struggling to make anything happens so far

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

The Mercedes Benz Stadium is a great stadium. I went there last May to see New York Red Bulls play Atlanta United who share the Stadium with the Falcons. I've also been to MetLife Stadium to see the Giants play - but it doesn't compare with the MB Stadium, and the MetLife is a nightmare to get out of after the game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here