Sunderlands forum. made I chuckle lol

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
Lol - mick the mack's prophesy! might message him about tomorrow's lottery numbers.

What, this little pearler? lol

LOL, hope it's not his usual over confident too weak a team tactic of the last couple seasons, you know the one, where we look good for 63mins and gift them one, change things around to resemble the team he should have sent out in the first place, pepper their goal for the remaining 35mins and still lose 1-0,

and in the next evenings Sunderland Echo he'll be quoted as saying " I'll take the blame for underestimating them".

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The Sunderland AFC Facebook wall makes jolly fun reading http://www.facebook.com/sunderlandafc

"I am behind Bruce but I can see why some fans arent happy....We are being DOMINATED by Brighton for God sake and should be 1-0 down if it wasnt for the woodwork!!!!!!"

"lets get behind the team still, starting saturday, win that and where back to normal, its early on but we should be thrashing brighton."

"Well played brighton u deserved it! Bruce go and bang yr head on nearest wall "

"not one to jump on the bruce out band wagon but no striker losing to brighton no offense we should be beating teams like this no problem brighton are a good championship team but 10th in league begging to think was a fluke"

"Well av been realy standin up 4 bruce since sat but i cnt beleve whats gone on tnite, no disrispect to brighton but we should be dominatin them tnite and havin plenty of shots."

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
They played Magpies sat, us tonight and Swansea Saturday. One of them posted that they had never been f***ed by 3 birds in one week before. Haha.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Busiest SAFC website seems to be this one.

Ready To Go : Independent Sunderland AFC

Enjoy!

Lots of anti-Bruce bile as you'd expect. My favourite comment was this: "I'm missing them dwarfs because of this f**ker."

Interesting some of the Sunderland forums being linked to on various threads last night/today. Ready To Go is hugely busy, but seems to be full of quick one liners, almost like a chat room, possibly due to the style of the board.

The others seem to have very few visitors.

All make me glad to have NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports