London
Whats this ???

0-4

Blimey.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hope they continue this form in the Checkatrade vs Oxford next week.

:albion2:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Maybe a stupid question but why didn't Molumby play?

He didn't play against Villa on Monday either; in fact, he has only been in the squad for ONE of the eight U-23 matches so far this season (and that was the opening fixture against Norwich on August 14).

He is in the ROI U-19 squad for 3 matches in Ireland next week, the first being played on Wednesday, but I have no idea if his inclusion in that squad prevented him travelling/playing tonight.

Maybe, with Sidwell and Kayal currently sidelined, he is seen as next man up for the first team by Hughton and is being handled carefully as a result? Pure speculation on my part.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Maybe, with Sidwell and Kayal currently sidelined, he is seen as next man up for the first team by Hughton and is being handled carefully as a result? Pure speculation on my part.

Congratulations to Jayson Molumby on being included in the 18-man Premier League squad for the first time today. (Although it's a shame that we only bring these Irish lads in because we have John Morling as our Academy manager and there's nothing special about them, eh? Didn't realise Chris Hughton was also involved in this deception.).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here