Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland are just about to get tonked by the Pensioners.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
I expect us to lose but not heavily. 0-2 would be my prediction but if it's a lot more no-one will be surprised.
I hope Darren Bent can hit the ground running for you today. There are bad career moves, very bad career moves and there's Darren Bent leaving us for The Villa. Great for his bank balance but a brick wall for his football career; and he was superb for us.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Feck Sunderland getting tonked what I want to know is when will Palace get a tonking. A year and a half in the Premier League and I don't think they've had a single good thumping, have I missed one?. It's all very disappointing

been thinking the same thing myself. Tuned in to a few games last year, looking forward to it. *******s.

Even stupidly watched the Liverpool game last week and that elbowing shit bag Jedinak scored a beauty.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I expect us to lose but not heavily. 0-2 would be my prediction but if it's a lot more no-one will be surprised.
I hope Darren Bent can hit the ground running for you today. There are bad career moves, very bad career moves and there's Darren Bent leaving us for The Villa. Great for his bank balance but a brick wall for his football career; and he was superb for us.

I agree and hope he does well for Brighton, but when we went to Villa and said it was not for money it was funny, although all players deserve to earn as much as they can

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
JM spent most of last season saying that Chelsea were not in the reckoning for the Prem. None of us believed him for a minute! You could sense the venom firing round his system after Sunderland wrecked his beloved team's prospects, assisted by lady luck. The very same lady that has attached itself to Gus Poyet in his quest for success in his managerial career.
As most of us wise head know, Lady Luck can metamorphosis into a cruel flaky mistress. A Jezebel nay Delilah who can crop us in our prime.
It's pay back time with bells on as Jose teams up with the woman scorned from Hell to reap vengeance on our ex manager.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Gus for the good work he did at our club and let him know there are no hard feelings it goes without saying.

Please make these predictions every game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here