Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday travel to the Amex

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Following on from the camping recommendations, which we are slowly working through, we will be making our first Amex visit on Sunday. Being an Amex newbie, and hearing all kinds of travel horror stories on here, where's best to park and the best method of travel to and from the Amex? Also, when best to arrive there? Really want to take in as much of the atmosphere as possible....

Fecking jcl :moo:

exeterseagull

May 19, 2008
exeter
Before I am absolutely slated here...�� I have supported the seagulls since Peter Ward days and visited the Goldstone on a number of occasions, though more away from home as live in Exeter. First trip to Amex as had a young family (could never justify a weekend away but now divorced and son has finally shown an interest in the seagulls) took this as an excuse for me to come and combine it with our summer holibob - let me endulge myself !!! �� please

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Before I am absolutely slated here...�� I have supported the seagulls since Peter Ward days and visited the Goldstone on a number of occasions, though more away from home as live in Exeter. First trip to Amex as had a young family (could never justify a weekend away but now divorced and son has finally shown an interest in the seagulls) took this as an excuse for me to come and combine it with our summer holibob - let me endulge myself !!! �� please

image.jpeg

I saw this and thought of you. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here