Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sunday Times Rich List

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Has our Tony up to no 233 up from 286 worth £716m …. Supposedly he’s worth a bit more but who knows

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
That's the Monorail sorted

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This always makes me laugh. No one knows. His finances are very secretive. My guess is you could at least treble that. No sensible businessman of his astuteness is going to risk half of his fortune on a football club. He must have significantly more than that.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It's only based on his UK assets. I guess only him and his accountant has any idea on what he has in Australia, South Africa and elsewhere.
its based on world wide assets, that the research intern can find from public sources. example, Hinduja assets are mostly in India, he resides in UK so makes the list.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I appreciate it's an ongoing joke on here but living outside of Brighton, I'm not totally up to speed on things happening in the city. Genuinely, have there been any developments recently and is it likely to ever happen?
I took the picture from an Argus report from 2016:

EDIT: ...and looking into this further, there are Argus reports dating back to 2002 discussing a monorail from Shoreham to Brighton.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I appreciate it's an ongoing joke on here but living outside of Brighton, I'm not totally up to speed on things happening in the city. Genuinely, have there been any developments recently and is it likely to ever happen?

No just fantasy land.

Judging by the size of that monorail we would need about 1000 carriages to make a difference getting to the Stadium.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
For a time I was privy to the detailed financial position of 4 UHNW individuals. The positions of the three who made the ST list were wildly underestimated by the ST (one by a factor of 5). The fourth never made the list, but was the wealthiest of them all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here