Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday Night Poker and the IMMINENT return of Full Tilt

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Next month Full Tilt Poker is due to relaunch (legally) and those of us with an FTP balance should have access to that again.

If the regular Sunday night players would prefer to return to FTP rather than staying on PokerStars, then that should be possible soon.

As far as I can remember the old FTP offered the convenience of offering private games with a password, but without the need for manual approval, but on the downside it did not offer the same scoring and league table features offered by Stars.

Good luck tonight to those who are playing :wave:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I haven't bothered joining pokerstars so it would suit me to use FTP if I decide to play again.
I'm not that bothered either way TBH.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Was watching poker on TV in the pub last week and was a bit pissed tbf, but have half a grasp of it, and this dude whopped $1.6 million down with NOTHING in his hand, and the other guy, with two aces and two kings, folded :ohmy: I suppose he could have, legitimately, thought the other guy had three of a kind :smile: Good game to watch though :thumbsup:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I fancy it tonight, I have to say.

Anyone know the invitation code for poker stars please?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Id like to play, what time do you start?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I love full tilt poker, not for real money but free money. I had £2.4 million in my account and got such a buzz playing free money.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Would rather stay on pokerstars , proably wouldn't bother playing if it moves back to full tilt . ... ddede.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Would rather stay on pokerstars , proably wouldn't bother playing if it moves back to full tilt . ... ddede.

Tried many times to contact full tilt with regard to my account and got little or no response , would prefer to stay on pokerstars

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Tried many times to contact full tilt with regard to my account and got little or no response , would prefer to stay on pokerstars

Lol, good luck with that considering they got shut down. Their support was fine when the site was actually running.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Interesting just reading the FAQ on the Full tilt website. The new launched company will be owned and operated by the same company as Pokerstars so

Can I transfer my funds from Full Tilt Poker to a PokerStars account?
Yes. We are planning to have the functionality in place to allow transfers between Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars, so that you can enjoy playing on either site. You will be required to ‘pair’ your Full Tilt Poker account with your PokerStars account, or create one if you do not currently have an account on both sites.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Might play but really don't like playing for real money and like full tilt as like the lay out.

Last edited:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I'll play again if you go back to FTP. I could never be bothered to wade through all the shite needed to set up an account on Pokerstars.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Hopefully I'll be on tonight. Don't mind if it goes back to FTP, I only get to play occasionally so I'll go with the flow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here