Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday Morning Drinking- pre Palace?

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Spoons in Hove don't even like Brighton fans! Try it , go in there and just say wa hey seagulls and get your marching orders.

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
The Bat and Ball used to open at 9am on a Sunday a couple of years back, not really where you want to be though.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Spoons in Hove don't even like Brighton fans! Try it , go in there and just say wa hey seagulls and get your marching orders.

There certainly seems to be a lot of Palace fans planning on catching early trains down to get breakfast and maximum drinking time at both the Spoons.

So that should be fun.

And many are saying they will refuse to buy drink at the ground and give Brighton more money (how childish) , so this could also lead to a very late surge to the ground making transport an issue. Would be funny if they missed a lot of the first half.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Amex concourses I believe will open at 10am and start serving alcohol at 11am.

I shall be having an early night Saturday. Up early to watch the Australian Grand Prix and start drinking after. I feel it's wrong to start drinking at breakfast unless its the first/last day of a holiday abroad. But by getting up early starting to drink at 9ish will feel like lunch time.

That's what I'm telling myself anyway, I'm going to need a drink to help deal with beng on the same trains down to Brighton as the palace fans. Should be fun.

Absolutely this. Only difference with me is I dont finish work until midnight. 4.5 hours sleep, up for the GP then BEER!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There certainly seems to be a lot of Palace fans planning on catching early trains down to get breakfast and maximum drinking time at both the Spoons.

So that should be fun.

And many are saying they will refuse to buy drink at the ground and give Brighton more money (how childish) , so this could also lead to a very late surge to the ground making transport an issue. Would be funny if they missed a lot of the first half.

Yeah, that's what they say on the internet to boost their online super-fan statuses :lolol:

The reality will be somewhat different :lolol: :drink: :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Intend to be in WSU concourse for opening time. Win, lose or draw, a couple in the East after the game then back to pub. Told Mrs P Sunday is a complete write off, and being nice and understanding, she's fine with that. Also taken Monday off work as a precautionary measure.

*crap at hangovers type wuss*

Jan 30, 2008
Intend to be in WSU concourse for opening time. Win, lose or draw, a couple in the East after the game then back to pub. Told Mrs P Sunday is a complete write off, and being nice and understanding, she's fine with that. Also taken Monday off work as a precautionary measure.

*crap at hangovers type wuss*
just in case you get nicked ???
regards
DR

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Think I will just nail a couple of bourbons at home before I set off then grab a can or two for the journey. So excited yet so nervous. Love it!

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
Phoned club yesterday they put me on hold whilst they went to find out dicks bar and concourses will be opening and serving beer from 10 they told me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here