Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sunday london speacker corner

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
the islam states they are taking us over we need to support the people who put the good into our country the people who are having to move house because of terist and imigrants

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
the islam states they are taking us over we need to support the people who put the good into our country the people who are having to move house because of terist and imigrants

Sussex will not win the County Championship and I will have to find a new dentist AND audiologist, if we kick out every muslim. :nono:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
What, precisely, is a "terist"? Last time I remember hearing about people moving houses due to "terrorists" in the UK was Northern Ireland some time about 1994, but this new "terist" thing sounds worrying...

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
Sussex will not win the County Championship and I will have to find a new dentist AND audiologist, if we kick out every muslim. :nono:

no terist and the likes of people like that they should not be able to live in this country i have no problem with muslims put people that come to england to harm not on

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Eh? Erm...if I understood properly. How are we going to tell if they are terrorists or not? Will there be an option on the entry forms to Britain?

Are you a terrorist? Tick Yes, No or Other (please state)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here