Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday League Games Off

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
If anyone's plays in the Sunday League Adur District Council, Brighton & Hove City Council, Mid Sussex Council have called all of this Sunday's games off

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
Yeah that's where i was supposed to be playing as well.
The pitches were pretty poor last week and it's gonna rain most of tonight and tomorrow

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
keaton said:
Yeah that's where i was supposed to be playing as well.
The pitches were pretty poor last week and it's gonna rain most of tonight and tomorrow

Fair enough, I haven't played at Braypool for a month or so and didn't know the state of the pitches.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yep weekend off everyone and also moving into double headed territory which is nice

Last edited:

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
By my calculations my team, the Roundhill, are now gonna have to play 4 double-headers!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
keaton said:
If anyone's plays in the Sunday League Adur District Council, Brighton & Hove City Council, Mid Sussex Council have called all of this Sunday's games off

Where does it say this?

The mighty Hove Lawns are supposed to be taking on the BHA Supporters sunday morning

this could determine wether i drinking loads on the way back from chesterfield or lots on the way back from chesterfield

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
keaton said:
By my calculations my team, the Roundhill, are now gonna have to play 4 double-headers!

Think my U15s are on three - Peacehaven, Denton and Fishersgate Flyers

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
Re: Re: Sunday League Games Off

mendoza10 said:
Where does it say this?

The mighty Hove Lawns are supposed to be taking on the BHA Supporters sunday morning

this could determine wether i drinking loads on the way back from chesterfield or lots on the way back from chesterfield

http://www.sundayleague.info/

i rung them, it's true

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I play in the Worthing League on Saturdays - does anyone know anything about the games in this league?? Surely they get decided on a game by game/pitch by pitch basis? I was pretty set on Saturdays game being called off after yesterdays weather but its been fine today in Arundel.

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
You play two 70 minute games, (two halves of 35 minutes) one after another

crosbysleftear

Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I thought it was 2 60 minute games one after the other?

I hope we can avoid double headers as the only teams in our division we haven't played are the best 2 teams in it.

Elms

May 11, 2004
Horsham
I play in the Horsham & Worthing Sunday League...we've only had 2 games since beginning of Nov...poxy weather :nono:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hope this is true, really cannot be arsed to play both saturday and sunday this weekend

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Elms said:
I play in the Horsham & Worthing Sunday League...we've only had 2 games since beginning of Nov...poxy weather :nono:

Same for us in Winchester [well 3 anyway]. The pitches are all flooded at King George V playing fields where our games are held. We are still playing this week though, as the opposition have found an alternative on an Army Camp. They have just rung now.

All my team have now finished their respective jobs for the week though, and will not see any e-mails, so I'm going to have to phone them all which is a right chore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here