Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Summer Sports......is it just me?

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I give up. Wife went shopping so I watched the F1 today and enjoyed it. Especially the in depth technical lesson on what tyres to use and when.. Verstappen looks to be a star in the making. 200 mph+ in wet conditions when you can't see feck all is crazy. The super car used for the safety car looked like an old banger in comparison.
I also watched the tennis and thought Murray played well. I went to centre court in 1977 but back then it was three games followed by a trip to the bar. Drink driving was in its infancy.! Saw Navritilova (I think) How we got back in the old MKIIII cortina I will never know.
I also intend to watch the Footy final tonight. If you can't beat 'em etc. Would love to see Ronaldo put France to the sword. Still can't wait for the season to start though.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Some early shocks.

Looking forward to Lewis vs Price!

It's such a good tournament that it deserves it's own thread but this'll have to do.

Phil Taylor given a real scare by Robbie Green last night.

Winding up Adrian Lewis is brilliant. He's such a tw@t. I really hope Gerwen Price beats him.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
It's such a good tournament that it deserves it's own thread but this'll have to do.

Phil Taylor given a real scare by Robbie Green last night.

Winding up Adrian Lewis is brilliant. He's such a tw@t. I really hope Gerwen Price beats him.
Not for me...that Welsh boy needs to prove himself before he opens his mouth.

Maybe get an original nickname too!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Still got footie in the States, yeah I know it's only MLS but it keeps me going until the mighty Albion kick off again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here