Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Summer Heights High

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Has anybody been watching this programme on BBC3? I think it's hilarious but i don;t know anyone else who watches it. It's like a mockumentary about people at school. It's so funny, 1 bloke plays 3 different characters from 3 different backgrounds and behaviour, if you hvane't seen it, give it watch on Tues 10:30ish on BBC3! :bigwave:

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
yeh I've been watching it, think its brilliant. The school teacher is definitley the best character

Nah, i prefer Jonah, f*** off miss lol hilarious, it's so funny as i can relate, there were always people in my class who thought they were really cool.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I happened upon this a few weeks back.

I think it's very well done and I like the way he tackles certain issues from an angle that most people wouldn't touch with a barge poll. In some ways I suppose it's a bit like The Office.

It's so wrong in so many ways, but that's what makes it so funny.

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
It's brilliant - the whole musical based around the pupil dead from OD is priceless. Loving it. Catch it on iplayer if you've missed it.

Was huge in Oz over last summer. Caused a bit of controversy, too with the media picking up on similarities between a girl dying after an E and the plot of the show.

Won a couple of awards and was filmed in a suburb of Melbourne called Brighton!

One of the better Aussie produced shows last year...

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The guy who created it Chris Lilley has done a few other things that were funny.

First time i saw him was in some comedy sketch show and there was a very similar arts/drama teacher in that series to.

In the comedy series he had a charater called Extreme Darren, he's worth a yoiutube look too.

Then there was the series where he followed a bunch of average people in the lead up to them being nominated for Australian of the year.

We Can Be Heroes.

It contained the posh school girl who appears in Summer Heights High.

Youtube some of that as it's very similar in some ways.

Ricky Wong is very funny in that series.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here