Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Grey's Anatomy- grief, gore and rug munchers with a tasteful soundtrack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That baking thing - People make cakes as millions of drooling morons watch.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Grand Designs: Loaded couple build enormous house, she gets pregnant, project goes over budget, Kevin loves it.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Miranda & Mrs Brown's Boys - proof that a post show song and dance routine towards the studio audience is very cringe worthy.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Soccer Saturday: a panel of ex-footballers who used to have a addiction of some sort and were crap with money while they were playing give you an 'insight' into the world of football.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Grand Designs: Loaded couple build enormous house, she gets pregnant, project goes over budget, Kevin loves it.

You forgot 'Bespoke windows arrive late from Italy'.

The windows are ALWAYS from Italy.

And late.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
X Factor - C**ty Cowell's Circus of Doom comes to town with the big freak show and bonus dream shattering of the mockable.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
You forgot 'Bespoke windows arrive late from Italy'.

The windows are ALWAYS from Italy.

And late.

:lolol: You're so right.

There's always a GIANT one which costs 20 grand too.

Oh, and it rains for a month.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Location Location Location - smug couples that wear their best clothes cos they're on TV, get shown around houses that someone of their age shouldn't be rich enough to buy, unless they're city arrogant types, and ponce about pouting for the camera in that cool way where they have their sunglasses trendily on top of their heads, for their 5 mins of fame.

I prefer for the likes of Location x3, Homes in the country et al:-

2 completely strangers, don't buy a house, someone you've never been.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Homes Under the Hammer: Small time property developer buys a house at auction, spends 10 grand on it, makes a small profit, drives off in BMW.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I watched one of those the owner claimed he saved £7k putting his own light fittings up f.ck me I'm a sparks and would never get away with £7k for a couple of days work putting a few light fittings up. Think they make it up as they go along.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I watched one of those the owner claimed he saved £7k putting his own light fittings up f.ck me I'm a sparks and would never get away with £7k for a couple of days work putting a few light fittings up. Think they make it up as they go along.

This is standard property show behaviour. Spend a FORTUNE on light fittings and taps.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Homes Under the Hammer: Small time property developer buys a house at auction, spends 10 grand on it, makes a small profit, drives off in BMW.
That shitty music they play when the local estate agents rock up to value the place makes we want to luz a brick through the tellie box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here